By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The resurgence of sega?

I'm still waiting for a good new sonic game

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Join the SDF today.

Per your recruitment ad, I went and joined the Sony Defense Force. My first assignment: explain why being the last to reach 15 million indicates that the ten-year plan is already a smashing success. I'm thinking of "slow and steady wins the race!", but am also considering "When was the last time a five ten year plan went horribly, horribly wrong?

I see nothing but hardships for Sega in the future, their milking Sonic now, sure Unleashed and the Knight game might be good, but its too much all at once, I dont see where the development time is going if they have this many big projects at once.

Sega's problem isint quantity its quality.

If they made 1 good game a year instead of 10 60% games, then they would be good in my books.

If they make Shenmue 3, Jet set radio 3, Streets of rage 4, Fighters megamix 2, Nights 2 and if Sonic unleased is any good then i would say the LEGEND that is Sega would be back on track

To be this good takes AGES

Sega is definitly in the upswing, but 'till they manage to make a great Sonic game, they're just... meh.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
They can always join Nintendo...

SNintendo =O

Nintendo should buy Sega and return it the past glory

They arent very large because sega no longer exists... its sega sammy or sammy sega...

RolStoppable said:
Ronster316 said:

If they make Shenmue 3, Jet set radio 3, Streets of rage 4, Fighters megamix 2, Nights 2 and if Sonic unleased is any good then i would say the LEGEND that is Sega would be back on track

Nights 2 has already been released.

And a small part of me still cries every night because of that...

Sega is just but a distant memory, but it would seem that their name is attached to more appealing and exciting titles; Madworld, Bayonetta etc. It would seem that the quality control is also handled by more adept people.