By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My thoughts on the PS3 in 2009 - 2010!!

I told him to get out because I want him to understand that he doesn't own this forum just because he started it.

I own a PS2 for your information I just prefer the best : Nintendo

But my statements wasn't a matter of opinion but a matter of facts. Damn... I mean look at the numbers here in VG chartz and maybe you will see the truth about what I was saying.

Around the Network
atma998 said:
I told him to get out because I want him to understand that he doesn't own this forum just because he started it.

I own a PS2 for your information I just prefer the best : Nintendo

But my statements wasn't a matter of opinion but a matter of facts. Damn... I mean look at the numbers here in VG chartz and maybe you will see the truth about what I was saying.

Don't care what you were saying, you were rude. And it's MegaMan2's thread because he created it. As for this "truth", I don't care about it at all. The man was stating his opinion, his thoughts, in a thread that he created. You could have simply stated what you think... you didn't have to be rude........

4 ≈ One

rude? i don't know what you're talking about. Just a little reminder he told me to get lost first... BTW if you doesn't have anything good to say about this thread you too can leave!

atma998 said:
rude? i don't know what you're talking about. Just a little reminder he told me to get lost first... BTW if you doesn't have anything good to say about this thread you too can leave!

as my good friend dgc1908 was saying you are more than welcome to post in the sony forums, however poinless bashing is not tolerated my friend. We here in the Sony forums dont take lightly any sony bashing, so I ban you for 2 days, hopefullgy during this you will be able to rethink your mistakes. calm down son enjoy life

atma998 said:

I posted once about Tekken, and again about L.A.Noire, both of which were reply's to other post. Everything else was either joking around, or replying to you.....

I haven't seen you do anything except speak against the PS3......

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

@megaman2

is it a joke? You cannot ban anyone here!?!? you have no authority

@ dgc1908

Ok so we cannot speak against PS3 if I understand we must all agrre with you? what kind of forum is it anyway?

All MS has to do is release Halo 4,5,6 and the PS3 will fall.

atma, are you starcraft's alt account? You seem to be full of it like he is.

No I'm new on the forum but I read all your topics for about a year.

@ CGI-Quality

Pu-lease try at leat to be more unbiased. I went here to comment the thread and I did it so well that you little PS3 fanboys didnt know what to answer to my solid arguments. Now the only thing that is ridiculous is your attitude.

This message is also good to any PS3 fanboys : look at the numbers and facts before claiming absurd things like Sony domination or Sony come back.