By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My thoughts on the PS3 in 2009 - 2010!!

CGI-Quality said:
We shouldn't feed into negative comments about PS3 because honestly imo it shows FEAR of Sony dominating the market... you know for a 3RD TIME IN A ROW!!!!!!

I have no fears that the PS3 is suddenly going to double in sales for no good reason.... and to be dominant the Wii sales would have to halve immediately as well. and both consoles would have to stay like that for over a year just for the PS3 to catch the Wii.

Around the Network

Purchase justified! Thanks, megaman2!!

Tekken 6, WKC, and Heavy Rain FTW

im off to sleep lol

@megaman2

I dont know where you take your numbers but mine are from this site.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Killzone+-+PS2&reg2=All&game2=Tekken+5+-+PS2&reg3=All&game3=God+of+War+II+-+PS2&weeks=100

And I don't care if this is a Sony forum or not I can give you ps3 fanboy the reality. Accept the fact that the PS3 failed this gen and stop to take your hope for reality. This is not trolling but facts.

I know it's hard to hear but thats the way it is, so get out of OUR forum!

Around the Network
atma998 said:
@megaman2

I dont know where you take your numbers but mine are from this site.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Killzone+-+PS2&reg2=All&game2=Tekken+5+-+PS2&reg3=All&game3=God+of+War+II+-+PS2&weeks=100

And I don't care if this is a Sony forum or not I can give you ps3 fanboy the reality. Accept the fact that the PS3 failed this gen and stop to take your hope for reality. This is not trolling but facts.

I know it's hard to hear but thats the way it is, so get out of OUR forum!

you are forgeting gran turismo 3 -4 and final fantasy x x-2, xi, xii-

also vgchartz for software it lacking many of the ps2 era.

I know but I talked about the games on his list which are all suppose to be million sellers. BTW PS3 would be very lucky if they manage to be on the second place this gen.... I don't think it will happen anyway.

atma998 said:

I know but I talked about the games on his list which are all suppose to be million sellers. BTW PS3 would be very lucky if they manage to be on the second place this gen.... I don't think it will happen anyway.

are you back again!! I think you mean the xbox 360 should be lucky to be 2nd place this gen dont confuse yourself, this is a ps3 not xbox 360 or wii forum.

You're right megaman2 maybe PS3 will take the second place on the very long run (their 10 years cycle) but nobody will care because Wii will have 2.5x or 3x the Ps3 userbase on that time.

Again, I don't care if its a Ps3, wii or x360 forum. I came here to comment the thread with your funny predictions about 2009-10 Ps3 sales.

megaman2 said:
Onyxmeth said:

L.A. Noire is rumored to go multiplatform. You know we treat rumors like fact on VGChartz, so you should remove it.

"Yeah we all know that GTAIV has been delayed for both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. However, there is some good news for PS3 owners. They will be happy to know that LA Noire has now been confirmed a PS3 exclusive according to the Latest financial report from Rockstar."

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-56443.aspx

Last I check the game was being funded by SONY. A spokesperson said that a 360 and ps3 version are "likely", but with the game being funded by SONY..... it seems like this person wasn't anyone really credible I guess......

4 ≈ One