By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My thoughts on the PS3 in 2009 - 2010!!

blazinhead89 said:
WTF? all you Tekken haters!, Tekken depth, diversity of characters, Learning curve, combos ( not the shitty 10 hit ones, im talking your own thought out juggle combos) is amazing, I Will own you all with Bryan Fury or Marshall Law. Im sorry but once you've actually spent a good amount of time perfecting your fighting skills in tekken, other fighting games seem like superficial B-like fighters with scarcity of character diversity, combos, juggles, Just frames, Negative frames. /rant

That's the problem, some people find it too hard to preform successfully in the game. LOL.

I love Tekken because of that, because of the challenge :P

Virtua fighter is also pretty enjoyable on high settings, but I still prefer Tekken over all.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
atma998 said:
@megaman2

I dont know where you take your numbers but mine are from this site.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Killzone+-+PS2&reg2=All&game2=Tekken+5+-+PS2&reg3=All&game3=God+of+War+II+-+PS2&weeks=100

And I don't care if this is a Sony forum or not I can give you ps3 fanboy the reality. Accept the fact that the PS3 failed this gen and stop to take your hope for reality. This is not trolling but facts.

I know it's hard to hear but thats the way it is, so get out of OUR forum!

less than 20 Posts and you think you own the forum????? The SONY forum for that matter even though your trashing the ps3????!!!  WTF.............

4 ≈ One

atma998 said:
You're right megaman2 maybe PS3 will take the second place on the very long run (their 10 years cycle) but nobody will care because Wii will have 2.5x or 3x the Ps3 userbase on that time.

Again, I don't care if its a Ps3, wii or x360 forum. I came here to comment the thread with your funny predictions about 2009-10 Ps3 sales.

Funny? Megaman isnt funny. He doesnt do humour. If he says the PS3 will outsell the wii, the 360, the DS, PSP, PS2 and N64 put together, hes deadly serious.

Deadly

Serious

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
atma998 said:
You're right megaman2 maybe PS3 will take the second place on the very long run (their 10 years cycle) but nobody will care because Wii will have 2.5x or 3x the Ps3 userbase on that time.

Again, I don't care if its a Ps3, wii or x360 forum. I came here to comment the thread with your funny predictions about 2009-10 Ps3 sales.

Funny? Megaman isnt funny. He doesnt do humour. If he says the PS3 will outsell the wii, the 360, the DS, PSP, PS2 and N64 put together, hes deadly serious.

Deadly

Serious

LMAO. I know it's all serious... Bud damn that was fun XD

4 ≈ One

@dgc1808

Sorry I didn't know that the number of posts were related to the ownership of a forum. I thought that all forums belonged to all members, I was surely wrong.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
atma998 said:

Deadly

Serious

lmao i am dead serious!

atma998 said:
@dgc1808

Sorry I didn't know that the number of posts were related to the ownership of a forum. I thought that all forums belonged to all members, I was surely wrong.

you never know when to quit!

lol Mega Man 2 was a game on a Nintendo console right?

atma998 said:
@dgc1808

If that's the case then why did you tell him to leave/get out? It's his forum to if I go by your logic..... It seems like you don't even like ps3 [or psp, or even the ps2...] so why the hell did you even visit this thread just to post crap that people appearantly don't want to hear......

4 ≈ One

This is why I am glad I have a PS3