By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My thoughts on the PS3 in 2009 - 2010!!

that post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a whole lot of epicness

Around the Network

your a moderator what?!

megaman2 said:
blazinhead89 said:
^nice new sig :D

loll i pretend to be a moderator, pretend to lock threads lolll

lol dont you have better things to do.... like...you know.... posting about facts!

headshot91 said:
your a moderator what?!
He pretends to.

Dgc1808 said:
atma998 said:
@megaman2

is it a joke? You cannot ban anyone here!?!? you have no authority

@ dgc1908

Ok so we cannot speak against PS3 if I understand we must all agrre with you? what kind of forum is it anyway?

The way I see it... you've just been bashing the console. End.

Now am just gonna ignore any future posts from you. In fact..... am amazed you care enough to keep coming back and posting........

You're a funny guy! I don't know what I did to "bash" on your console. I simply give you facts that they won't have more than 2 or 3 million sellers ont that list. And that my friend, you know its true. Sorry if it make you sad.

Around the Network

This guy keeps on making epic threads.If you are wondering what is his secreat it is this:

I think Megaman should be a moderator. He has no bias at all. I heard his favourite console is the gameboy

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

lol I thought it was the x360

Anyone who disses tekken simply can't play it right and fails to comprihend the great power of it. Tekken series is the greatest in history. Every single tekken has been a revolution (in some ways, with the exception of tekken 4 although it still remained a decent fighter)

Bow To The Power... Of....

THE IRON FIST TOURNAMENT... ENTER.. THE TEKKEN !

Check out my game about moles ^

how do u "sticky" threads? do u ask admins?

cuz this is a great thread, lets sign a petition, juss kidding.