By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My thoughts on the PS3 in 2009 - 2010!!

Doesn't Gran Turismo 5 release in 09?
That game will grab a foothold throughout the world, and won't let go.

Nice OP.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

L.A. Noire is rumored to go multiplatform. You know we treat rumors like fact on VGChartz, so you should remove it.

"Yeah we all know that GTAIV has been delayed for both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. However, there is some good news for PS3 owners. They will be happy to know that LA Noire has now been confirmed a PS3 exclusive according to the Latest financial report from Rockstar."

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-56443.aspx

Soriku said:
Another awesome megaman thread :)

I want more.

loll thanks man!

blazinhead89 said:
Im looking foward to Tekken 6 the most. The game looks insane and beats any other fighter on the planet hands down imo

I still don't get how you can enjoy Tekken. It's too hard to enjoy.

Snesboy said:
blazinhead89 said:
Im looking foward to Tekken 6 the most. The game looks insane and beats any other fighter on the planet hands down imo

I still don't get how you can enjoy Tekken. It's too hard to enjoy.

i agree tekken games are quite  frustrating, i prefer street fighter

Around the Network

Tekken can suck my balls

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

megaman2 said:
Onyxmeth said:

L.A. Noire is rumored to go multiplatform. You know we treat rumors like fact on VGChartz, so you should remove it.

"Yeah we all know that GTAIV has been delayed for both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. However, there is some good news for PS3 owners. They will be happy to know that LA Noire has now been confirmed a PS3 exclusive according to the Latest financial report from Rockstar."

Ah but that was written 393 days ago. My rumor is fresh as an apple plucked off a tree. Come on, you know rumors are always true. Left 4 Dead is coming to PS3 and L.A. Noire is coming to 360 and PC.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
megaman2 said:
Onyxmeth said:

Ah but that was written 393 days ago. My rumor is fresh as an apple plucked off a tree. Come on, you know rumors are always true. Left 4 Dead is coming to PS3 and L.A. Noire is coming to 360 and PC.

you knever know what the future holds my friend.

colonelstubbs said:
Tekken can suck my balls

loll why tekken is a good fighter

Hope hope hope.............. sound like early days of Gamecube

Sick of SackBoy threads