By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many $$$ do you make an hour?

fazz said:
Man, USA has well paid jobs :(

I Dont know a single person who makes more than 15$/hour without having at least 4 years of college under their belt, and the highest paid person I know in RL, makes 24$/hour. My brother is going to be makeing 28$/hour next year, but he will have a bachlors degree, and a 150,000$ loan to pay off.

Most people I know make around 8$/hour. The people that make around 20$ where I live work their asses off. I mean, I would rather shovel shit at a sewer processing plant all day for 10$/hour than work there for 20$/hour. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
fazz said:
Man, USA has well paid jobs :(

I Dont know a single person who makes more than 15$/hour without having at least 4 years of college under their belt, and the highest paid person I know in RL, makes 24$/hour. My brother is going to be makeing 28$/hour next year, but he will have a bachlors degree, and a 150,000$ loan to pay off.

Most people I know make around 8$/hour. The people that make around 20$ where I live work their asses off. I mean, I would rather shovel shit at a sewer processing plant all day for 10$/hour than work there for 20$/hour. 

I never went to college and I make more than that. Its about knowing what you like and can do and gaining teh skills you need to know... Hell when I was a gametester I made 14 dollars an hour than moved to Mo-Cap and made 15 an hour. When I was on a beach patrol I made 14 an hour and when I was a computer tech I made 12 an hour. It is about finding the jobs they are not going to find you.

@Fazz: Borregos Salvajes!! hahaha

Do you like my 17 dollars an hour for not working? =P thats what I expect to make once I graduate from the master degree program.

ad fazz: what do you study and where do you study it?

Computer Science at UANL? :P

High school @ UANL :P!

About 12 dollars an hour, but taxes seem to take alot of that money from my paycheck :)

Around the Network

its basically true the more money you make the more responseble you are for your actions and the harder your stress is.

if i had the option to have an carribian beach site making just enough money to eat have a small house and have a relaxed job i would do it easier then making 650.000 dollar as a ceo on a multimilliondollar company where you are blamed for everything working 60 hours a week and have to be ready steady 24/7.

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

bah. College schmollege. You can get a good job with a high school degree. You can still get into a good trade, though you might have to go to a trade school or something. but if you work for 2-4 years (same time as college), you can make as much as a college graduate and you have no debt.

Also, the United States pays a lot for -some- jobs, but the cost of living = teh suck. Rent where I'm at is ~800 a month so that = teh suck.

Also, the attitude here is to spend spend spend so many people get into debt, then they're forced to work to pay off their cars/houses/PS-Triples. Its quite depressing.

yep i was making $20/hr before i graduated with my Bachelor of Science degree. However, with a degree you can make a lot more.

17.83. I shouldn't be as poor as I am, but debt and rent kill a man.

Also, only a 35 hour work week.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

i dont have a job..

School =( 11th grade

But i want to work at a gamestore..soo around 7$ an hour