By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many $$$ do you make an hour?

I get some 13-14 dollars per hour ....its not too much but here in Spain it isnt so bad .

Around the Network

Well I earn 45k USD/year + around the same that goes to social security and pension, but every employe in Sweden has it the extra part.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

I'm a university student, but had this summer job that paid 7.7€ per hour for a while. Usually live with student money, which is 250€ plus 80% of my rent per month. Glad we have that here in Finland. =P

roughly 18$ an hour.
its a monthly based salery.
1st year teacher fulltime is 2600 usd a month (netherlands)
includes 12 weeks of holiday wich are payed aswell so i dont know the real hour based loan.

but like the guy said. its never enough

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

well i make my living as a social worker i make 23$ an hour its not much but i get by.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I make 0.06$ per hour every hour of my life thanks to Google Adsense :D

robjoh said:
Well I earn 45k USD/year + around the same that goes to social security and pension, but every employe in Sweden has it the extra part.

630 000 om året, jag hoppas du har en stor dyr villa att betala för :)

I'm on a salary not a per hour basis, but if i were to average it out per hour, it's a little over $100.

It seems that Mexico has the worst paid jobs, lol

Yeah, it has one of the worst economy's. Why do you think america has such an illegal immigrant problem? Even crummy jobs here pay well by comparison.

Edit: I make around 40k a year + bonus.  its usually a 2 or 3 thousand dollar bonus.  Business is good.

Witty signature here...

Wii: 14 million by January  I sold myself short

360: 13 million by January I sold microsoft short, but not as bad as Nintendo.

PS3: 6 million by January. If it approaches 8 mil i'll eat crow  Mnn Crow is yummy.

With these results, I've determined that I suck at long term predictions, and will not long term predict anything ever again. Thus spaketh Crono.