By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many $$$ do you make an hour?

$25 au per hour and on call cost, car and fuel allowance :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

i take home $600 USD a week "after taxes" salary, i working in residential steel framing, work between 20-40 hours a week  (im 21 years old)

$14.50 USA for my summer job. It was $7.50 for my at school job. Both are only part-time.

In the part time job I had, I did around $16USD.... THE DAY.

(6 hours day, 6 days a week)

And that is a well paid job here...

your mother said:
stof said:
your mother said:

No matter what, you are always overworked and underpaid.

We have a saying in my country:

"The smart live off the dumb, and the dumb live off their jobs."

What an awful, awful saying.

The truth hurts, doesn't it? 

Often yes, but the reason that saying is so awful is because it is so wrong. It's awful because it's sad that so many people think that way.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
your mother said:
stof said:
your mother said:

No matter what, you are always overworked and underpaid.

We have a saying in my country:

"The smart live off the dumb, and the dumb live off their jobs."

What an awful, awful saying.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Often yes, but the reason that saying is so awful is because it is so wrong. It's awful because it's sad that so many people think that way.

What I understand from that saying is: Be Your Own Boss.

And I think that most people who work as an employee for a living has asked themselves at one time or another: "Why am I working for that POS boss? Unfair workloads, hours, and crappy pay. If I only had my own business..."

My apologies your mother. I took it to be a populist conservative attack on the concept of social programs. you know, the "those ass holes live off my tax dollars! Why won't the government do something to put single mothers behind bars where they belong!" type of things.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

kn said:
~$50

So you make around $50/hour but your hurting price for a console is $299?  Do you work like 8 hours a week or something?

stof said:
My apologies your mother. I took it to be a populist conservative attack on the concept of social programs. you know, the "those ass holes live off my tax dollars! Why won't the government do something to put single mothers behind bars where they belong!" type of things.

Hey, watch it about "mothers" and such...

Well, since the saying is Spanish in origin, you know what they say: Lost in translation!

I work at UPS. Currently $17.27 USD/hr. with yearly raises that match the previous year plus .05 cents. Ex. 1.20, 1.25, 1.30, etc. We currently top out at around $30/hr.