By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Paper mario or pikmin?

Hi. I've found Pikmin 2 and paper mario 2 for the gamecube in a game shop for a really cheap price and i'd really like to get one of them.  Seeing as you guys seem to know what your talking about, can you help me decide which one i should get? I've had a wii for a while now and id like to use the gamecube thats inside it. Cheers  

I traded my Wii for a PS3  :)

Around the Network

Paper Mario TTYD is a classic and just plain greatness!

Former something....

Paper Mario TTYD is a great choice and I would buy that first... but be sure to buy Pikmin after that

I support pikmin

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

But theres so many games this chirstmas as well. I dont buy that many games so id only really have enough money and time to get one.

I traded my Wii for a PS3  :)

Around the Network

Buy Crysis instead

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

buy both.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

paper mario, but id pick up both

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Pikmin is wayyy better i think

I vote for Pikmin 2.

The best way to descibe it is that it is a real time strategy game. You command your Pikmin to collect treasure for money, and collect flowers to create more Pikmin. You cacn also tell your Pikmin to kill other animals, and they are also used to create more Pikmin. There is also a bit of a puzzle solving element to the game.

If you like the sound of that get Pikmin 2.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)