By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Paper mario or pikmin?

Paper Mario is great I would go for it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Both.
You heard me?!
BOTH!

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

jeese, that's sophy's choice right there. I'd have to say....damn, I don't know. Buy both of them or neither of them!!!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Paper Mario.

don't listen to these guys wit all the get paper mario pikmin 2=much better game with more replay value

Around the Network
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
get pikmen!!!

papermario has no replay value

I have played Paper Mario 2 almost certainly more than Melee, completed it three times, have one super-leveled file with 100HP, lots of FP and like almost half of all possible badges on, and now I'm playing it in German for ultra completion.

Then you come along and tell me it doesn't have any replay value.

Don't listen to him, OP! Paper Mario: TTYD is my personal favorite on any platform.

Even VGCharts can't seem to chose between these games;

Obviously you need to buy both! Little chance you'll ever get to buy them again if you let this opertunity slip by!

GET BOTH!

GET BOTH!

GET BOTH!

Oh, And if you did, let us know!! ^^...

THE NETHERLANDS

What do you want ? They are two different type of game, both with high quality.
Pikmin is a weird ( in positive sense ) real time strategy game while Paper Mario is a weird ( in positive sense ) RPG.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
get pikmen!!!

papermario has no replay value

It has a much bigger story then PIkmin and will take longer to complete.... Has plenty of humor.... and is one of the best games I've ever witnesses on a console.... Besides... Paper mario has badge collecting, The pit of 100 trials, and much more to go towards replay value.

On the other hand , I loved Pikmin 2 so much that I can't wait for Pikmin 3... So really it depends... Do you want an RPG or an RTS, because they are both great quality games!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits