By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sold my 360 for a wii!!

I still have a PS3 but I decided that I would rather experiment with a wii than keep my 360 (which I don't really play) I got a wii (with wii sports) 2 wii motes, 2 nunchuks, super smash bros braw, super mario galaxy and mario kart wii for 275 pounds (which is pretty good for the rip off UK) anyway, can anyone suggest good games, plus virtual console to download (this is my first nintendo console, so any help would be appreciated)

Had another account, Lost it though.. sniff

Around the Network

if you really like Wii's type, then there is no point to keep the 360.
For ps3, you still can keep it as blu ray player.

first nintendo console? buy a gamecube memory card and controller....get pikmin 2 and metroid prime.........as for vc download ocarina of time,starfox 64, mario 64

You have gotten great games with the console.

I would recommend you get Metroid prime 3 as your next game,Resident evil 4:Wii edition is an awesome game and has a budget price(you should get this if you havent owned RE4 beofer,if you have i suggest you wait a bit on this).

From virtual console there are to many great games there,its hard to recommend only one but i say go for Super Mario Bros. 3,on wiiware you should try out lost winds or toki tori.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

It's a trap.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network

I would suggest getting some gamecube games also their cheap and still great!

Former something....

good for you, if you own a PS3 then there's no need for a 360 they are basically the same console good choice.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Virtual Console - Star Fox 64. Now. Best game ever.

he didnt say that he doesnt play his ps3, just the 360. I enjoyed no more heroes and brawl of course. Those are the only games i have played other than wii sports (and i dont enjoy that personally).

I enjoyed Bully: The Scholarship edition very very much.