By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sold my 360 for a wii!!

Baddman said:
first nintendo console? buy a gamecube memory card and controller....get pikmin 2 and metroid prime.........as for vc download ocarina of time,starfox 64, mario 64

FPS Metroid = ewwww..

Don't get me wrong, I played a little ways through the game so it wasn't absolutely horrible..but it's not metroid, I'm an old-school metroid fan..these new iterations severely disappoint me.

Around the Network

also theres so many high quality games coming out soon.

xenophon13 said:
he didnt say that he doesnt play his ps3, just the 360.

Unless he only plays Metal Gear Solid 4, then I dont see why he would play PS3 either.

But yeah, no need to have XBox 360 and PS3, which are similar, when you dont have or know what a Wii is like.

metroid prime 3

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

for shame! yeah i know 3 people that bought a wii too and all of them regret it, but i guess whatever floats your boat.

Around the Network

^^ funny how that works John, as I know many more people that played the Wii at my house, went out and bought one themselves and love it. Maybe its an age difference thing, as your friends are likely teenagers like yourself, while mine are working professionals in their 20s and 30s? (Not that there's anything wrong with that, just talking gamer demographics)

I love all the anecdotal "all my friends bought a Wii and hated it!" Better than the much more common anecdote "all my friends bought a 360 and it bricked!"

Back on topic:

VC
NES
Super Mario Bros
SMB Lost Levels
SMB 3
Castlevania
River City Ransom
Punch Out!!!

SNES
Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (only good LoZ in my opinion, but my opinion usually sucks)
Super Metroid
Super Castlevania IV
Sim City (find the $1,000,000 code and you'll have an always fun game)
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts (hardest game EVAR!!!)
F-Zero
Ninja Gaiden
Donkey Kong Country

N64
1080 Snowboarding
F-Zero X
Kirby 64
Paper Mario
Mario 64

I wish I could comment on Neo Geo and Genesis, but I haven't dug that deep for those. TG 16 had some awesome games, but none have shown up on VC yet.

A lot of those are classics. Not sure what it is but after I can't stand to play DOOM or Wolfenstein or a lot of games anymore pretty much all of those have retained their fun.

Gamecube Games
They'll been pretty much nailed in previous posts

Wii Games
All pretty much nailed, too. There's a lot of great stuff on VC, Cube, and Wii in spite of what the peanut gallery wants to believe.

Happy gaming, and welcome to the winning side!

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. One of the best game I have played.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

For Wii, buy the following games. DO IT!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Okami
Boom Blox

hey..listen up...get the Nintendo Channel..there you can see what other gamers think about games too..(could really help)

alos..VC...DO get Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth!!

omg!!! it's good!

also...for games..maybe Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

hmmm...No More Heroes..ofcourse.. RE4 Wii edition..

and look forward to upcoming games (dunno too many Wii games..as my DS is my fascination for now)