By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - BenKenobi88 is banned?

Its kind of like Highlander, if they take on a different mod they inherit their powers/soul/knoledge... hehhee

"There can be only one"

Now... If only I could decapitate one mod to get immortality.... errr. did I say that out loud?

Around the Network

i wanna know what would happen if benkenobi accidentally banned all the other mods, and then banned himself? there would be nobody to unban them, and anarchy would ensue!

z64dan said:
i wanna know what would happen if benkenobi accidentally banned all the other mods, and then banned himself? there would be nobody to unban them, and anarchy would ensue!

Yeah, we can post everything we want! Viva revolution!

BenKenobi88 said:
God sends mod-powers from heaven.

And yeah...my crappy work computer was lagging, and by chance I managed to click the ban button, thus immediately logging me out. Yeahh....

Or if you like, stof was going on a conquest to ban all moderators but himself, starting with me. But I'm back from the grave!

Welcome back to the land of the VGchartz living creatures.

Either way ROTFLOMA  To see the sight of "banned" underneath a mods name is really amusing, probably the very first forum ever which would have a banned moderator.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Hey Ben, maybe you subliminally did it. You could really use a 'vacation' from the boards for a day or two. :P

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network

can a mod do watever they want on the site?

mM
leo-j said:

can a mod do watever they want on the site?

They have a special button that turns every image on the site into boobies.

Btw, if we could vote for the next mod: Leo-j - you would be my first vote.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

You only wish you had that special button ;)

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Sorry, I can't really comment on anything in this thread as I'm currently a little occupied with my boobies button.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

now, if stof only made a screenshot of the new feature ioi was talking about and he was so fervently and busy using haha