By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - BenKenobi88 is banned?

Legend11 said:
I guess when someone is banned it locks their account, so he couldn't get back into his to unban himself because of that.  Thanks for pointing out the posting he made explaining what happened.

lol...like locking yourself out of the house.

Around the Network
stof said:
I saw the power struggle coming so I struck out first. Thats just the way I run things. I took him out and if you don't watch your step, I'll take you out next!

hehe... LOL

"What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your forum would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you."

TheSource said:
Frankly if any of the mods wanted to, we could ban ioi himself.  It is quite amusing.

That's funny

Dont mean to be stupid but how do you become a mod?

mM

God sends mod-powers from heaven.

And yeah...my crappy work computer was lagging, and by chance I managed to click the ban button, thus immediately logging me out. Yeahh....

Or if you like, stof was going on a conquest to ban all moderators but himself, starting with me. But I'm back from the grave!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

You committed mod seppuku?

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

And I locked myself out of the house last night too...man I am getting lucky lately.

The kitchen window was unlocked, so I opened that, reached inside and managed to unlock the door...a neighbor approached a little later, because she thought she saw someone break into the house...ugh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow it feels like 7/7/07 has been a day of bad luck dont you think?

mM

Ben, haven't you eresed your Zelda TP saved game by accident?

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

TheSource said:
Frankly if any of the mods wanted to, we could ban ioi himself.  It is quite amusing.

I see an April's Fools joke in the makeing here.