By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am sick of this 360 RPG arguement.

Jordahn said:
Oh... Oh... Oh... We forgot one... SURVIVAL/HORROR!!! (runs away...)

That one is too easy - RE4 happens to be one of the best survival horror games ever, best recent one, and RE4:Wii is the best of all the versions.

Around the Network

Who has the best driving games? = PC (GTR, Trackmania, RACE)

Who has the best shooters? = PC (Crysis, Stalker, Quake Live, Battlefield Heroes)

Who has the best platformers? = 360 (Braid, Banjo-Kazooie)

Who has the best puzzle games? = PC (Audiosurf, Crazy Machines, Peggle)

Who has the best sport games? = PS3/360

Who has the best action/adventure games? = PS3

Who has the best RPG games? = PC (The Witcher, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, Diablo 3, Neverwinter Nights 2)

4 PC
2 PS3
2 X360
0 Wii

Jo21 said:

Who has the best driving games? = PS3 (Gran Turismo)

Who has the best shooters? = PS3 (Killzone 2 & Call of Duty)

Who has the best platformers? = i don't like them

Who has the best puzzle games? = PS3 (SUDOKU!)

Who has the best sport games? = PS2 (winning eleven with a decent control!!)

Who has the best action/adventure games? = hmm i like stealth assasion more.

Who has the best RPG games? = psp have birth by sleep agito over 1.4, ff13 over 5+ white knight chronicles (around 5k-1kk) and versus(over 3 million), DS got 358/2 (over 1.5kk)the worlds ends with you(around 5kk).

the xbox360: lost odyssey 1 million lts

xbox360 doutful

even all 360 together won't be as great as ff13+ffversus released until now at least.

You brought in the PS2, PSP and DS into this...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

PS2, SNES, GBA all have the best RPGs.

/thread

kjj4t9rdad said:

Forza and PGR are not even close to being as good as GT.  Forza doesn't have the graphics and the driving physics are just plain bad.  That is why a large "demo" will probably end up selling more than both Forza and PGR combined.

As for Halo 3.  The single most over hyped game ever.  The first Resistance is better, COD4 is way better, actually the first two Halo's were better

GT, the king of physics... where cars land from 6 feet without losing grip and bounce off each other like pool balls.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Gamer4eva said:

Ok, i have seen alot of threads saying that the PS3 doesn't have RPG's that are worth playing and therfore it is a weak system. But hang on, couldn't this arguement be easily flipped?

Who has the best driving games? = PS3 (Motorstorm & GT) PGR 3,4 & Forza 2

Who has the best shooters? = PS3 (Killzone 2 & Resistance 2) Not even released yet. Very funny - Halo 3, Gears

Who has the best platformers? = PS3 (LBP & R&C) Banjo (also not released but I can name banjo if you name LBP) anyway you win this

Who has the best puzzle games? = PS3 (Echochorme etc..) ah yes very important... I think you win this one, cause I'm not into this category.

Who has the best sport games? = PS3 ( I gave this to PS3 because it has the multiplats and the exclusives) yeah slightly

Who has the best action/adventure games? = PS3 (Uncharted anyone?) Dead Rising, Crackdown, Kameo, Saints Row

Who has the best RPG games? = 360

The thing is i do agree that in this moment in time the 360 does have the better RPG's but if you look at every other category the PS3 wins.

So why is it that people are saying that the 360 is king of RPG'S and making it sound like RPG's are everything these days.

Attention ! I haven't added Wii games because I don't know so many games for the Wii.

Sports games dont matter everyone plays EA ones anywayts..

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

twesterm said:
Burgles said:
I would have had a ban for posting this crappy thread

Consider this your first and only for this.  I'll tell you the same think I told, I'm not tolerating this I would have been banned for that or OMG this is a total fanboy rubbish, ban this person!!! comments anymore.  Do it again and I'll gladly ban you.  They do nothing other than derail a thread and that is by definition trolling.

If anyone has a problem with their banning or a thread getting locked take it up with the mod that did that or talk to one of the head mods (Naz).  If you have a problem with a post or a thread just report it.  That is all you need to do.

Yeah his one was a tad skewed I am not sure if he seriously believes it, once I got to best shooter PS3 I new reality was not in this post

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Jo21 said:

Who has the best driving games? = PS3 (Gran Turismo)

Who has the best shooters? = PS3 (Killzone 2 & Call of Duty)

Who has the best platformers? = i don't like them

Who has the best puzzle games? = PS3 (SUDOKU!)

Who has the best sport games? = PS2 (winning eleven with a decent control!!)

Who has the best action/adventure games? = hmm i like stealth assasion more.

Who has the best RPG games? = psp have birth by sleep agito over 1.4, ff13 over 5+ white knight chronicles (around 5k-1kk) and versus(over 3 million), DS got 358/2 (over 1.5kk)the worlds ends with you(around 5kk).

the xbox360: lost odyssey 1 million lts

xbox360 doutful

even all 360 together won't be as great as ff13+ffversus released until now at least.

You just said Sodoku is better than Braid, and that Killzone 2 is a better game than any shooter on the 360. You continue to prove yourself as an up and coming star in the extremist fanboy wars, and you manage to offend me in nearly every thread you grace with your presence.

The problem here isn't that you flaunt the PS3(which has a disadvantage in library according to gamerankings and metacritic) but that you insult the 360, and refuse to give it any credit, when it obviously has a solid library.

Being a fan of something means you enjoy it, and tout its exclusives and quality.

Being a fanboy of something means you flame its competition, with slander, and half-truths.

Let's please all try to be fans.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

carlos710 said:
Who has the best driving games? = Wii (Mario Kart)

Who has the best shooters? = 360 (Gears of wars and Halo already, instead of just hype)

Who has the best platformers? = Wii (Mario Galaxy)

Who has the best puzzle games? = Wii (Boom Blox, Zack & Wiki)

Who has the best sport games? = All tied

Who has the best action/adventure games? = Wii (Zelda Twillight princess)

Who has the best RPG games? = 360

That is right!

twesterm said:
Jordahn said:
Oh... Oh... Oh... We forgot one... SURVIVAL/HORROR!!! (runs away...)

That one is too easy - RE4 happens to be one of the best survival horror games ever, best recent one, and RE4:Wii is the best of all the versions.

But there is a problem here.  Now, I'm not picking on you, but just using this as an example on how subjective we all can be.  Take survival/horror franchicse such as RE, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Siren, & Condemned.  All of these games are survival/horror, but they all play so differently.  I never go by actually numerical ranking, but by personal preferences.  My order of those franchises from best to last would be Silent Hill/Siren (tie), Fatal frame, Resident Evil, and lastly Condemned.  That was too easy for me while other (such as yourself) feel differently, but that's alright.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.