By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Magazine review of Force Unleashed Wii review

Not bad, but to be honest I was expecting a lot more out of this game. Something like high 80's or low 90's the way it was being hyped.

Six hours is disappointingly short. Especially for a game that is supposed to be focused on single player. I guess that's what happens when a game is multiplatform between the Wii and the HD consoles. It's short to keep costs down on the HD version, and the developers don't think it's worth the effort to extend the Wii version.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
Not bad, but to be honest I was expecting a lot more out of this game. Something like high 80's or low 90's the way it was being hyped.

Six hours is disappointingly short. Especially for a game that is supposed to be focused on single player. I guess that's what happens when a game is multiplatform between the Wii and the HD consoles. It's short to keep costs down on the HD version, and the developers don't think it's worth the effort to extend the Wii version.

The wii version is getting an extra mode incase you did not know.

Im thinking it will turn out best on Wii.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i really dont want to buy this game for some reason, dont know why though

@obieslut: Maybe it's because you have experience about SW games?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

theRepublic said:

In addition to the duel mode Brute mentioned, the Wii version is supposed to have two or three more levels than the PS360 games. So I guess it's more like 5 hours for those versions.

Ouch.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Decent score

famousringo said:
theRepublic said:

In addition to the duel mode Brute mentioned, the Wii version is supposed to have two or three more levels than the PS360 games. So I guess it's more like 5 hours for those versions.

Ouch.

Yeah, that is really short...  I still want it.  Mara Jade needs to put the Apprentice in his place.

the Apprentice: What the f***?

the Emporor's hand: You're fired!

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Six hours does seem ridiculously short, but then, it does have that one-on-one fighting mode exclusive to the Wii. I guess I won't complain since I tend to like shorter games these days anyway since I don't have oodles of time to play games anymore. What with being an adult with a job and a family and all.

I was really looking forward to that game, but so short? i might get it later when it gets cheaper.

Honestly i would rather have a good six hour game than a mediocre 12 hour game. All i ask of this game is that the controller works.