By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii app on Apple's website...

skeezer said:
Apple merges with Nintendo Confirmed!

You know, the Wii does looks like an Apple product if you think about it (sleek design, white)...

...:O

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Around the Network
silverlunar777 said:
skeezer said:

You know, the Wii does looks like an Apple product if you think about it (sleek design, white)...

The DS lite does too.

But... But.. But... if apple merges with nintendo... what does that leave us? Nintepple? It sounds like PINEAPPLE. I don't want a PINEAPPLE wii!!

*sobs in the corner*

Good Application though, I'm just waiting for a iTunes channel for the wii... that would be great. o.o

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

silverlunar777 said:
skeezer said:

And Wii even have two i in it!!!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Not the first time really, as the GC was powered by a power PC (Mac hardware)

Around the Network

The app is made by Riverfold Software. This has got nothing to do with Apple.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
NightstrikerX said:
But... But.. But... if apple merges with nintendo... what does that leave us? Nintepple? It sounds like PINEAPPLE. I don't want a PINEAPPLE wii!!

*sobs in the corner*

Good Application though, I'm just waiting for a iTunes channel for the wii... that would be great. o.o

That would be awesome!

For who is interested there is also Wiideo ( for Windows )

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

To repeat what somebody said above, this is a third party program. Apple hosts third party software on their download page.
Not a sign of anything.

NightstrikerX said:

*sobs in the corner*

It would just become Nipple...