By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could Microsoft Be Planning A Surprise At PAX?

MrBubbles said:
its another playstation exclusive

the only one possible that i would care about is ff 13 versus.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
MrBubbles said:

C'mon really? for me i'd want FFvsXIII and Tekken 6, it would pretty much cancel any chance of me buying a PS3 in the next year.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Vaza said:
masterb8tr said:
MrBubbles said:

C'mon really? for me i'd want FFvsXIII and Tekken 6, it would pretty much cancel any chance of me buying a PS3 in the next year.

Same here, but Tekken 6 hasn't gone multiplat so i'm sticking around.

tekken is old, i have no interest in tekken. MOst of the good ps3 exclusives are 1. party or 2. party so they wont go multiplatform. That leaves versus which square promised to be a worldwide exclusive ps3 title not that long ago. If they were to announce it for the 360 at pax i would shit bricks, pick up a shot gun and do some cleansing at square enix head quarters..

masterb8tr said:
tekken is old, i have no interest in tekken. MOst of the good ps3 exclusives are 1. party or 2. party so they wont go multiplatform. That leaves versus which square promised to be a worldwide exclusive ps3 title not that long ago. If they were to announce it for the 360 at pax i would shit bricks, pick up a shot gun and do some cleansing at square enix head quarters..

Did you just say that most of the good PS3 exclusives are first and second party? Do you know why Sony had to fix their 3rd party dominance problem? Because Microsoft showed their weakness to the world. Masterb8tr...if what you say is true about what you would do at Square Enix headquarters, you are a sad human being. It's just an f'ing videogame and if Microsoft is better at business than Sony this gen, it's not their fault.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
MrBubbles said:

Versus is only for Kingdom hearts/ Dirge fans (and dirge sucked). Remember that. Stop being so closed minded.

Shadowblind said:

If they want it to be a mind-blowing surprise, then it'll hafta be Alan Wake release dates and vids.

I REALLY want that game. Badly.

I think they said that alan wake will be at TGS,but i dont remember perfectly.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I love surprises, so I hope that it is something that shocks the socks off of me.... like something that no one has ever heard of yet!!

But, I feel as though this is not the case. Maybe a price drop announcement on the last day. For the Saturday, it will probably be some time with either Fable 2 or Banjo, like everyone else seems to think.

Just kiss the tip.

It could be a new halo.

ctk495 said:
It could be a new halo.

The new Halo was already announced at E3. It will most likely be something else.