By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could Microsoft Be Planning A Surprise At PAX?

Yeah, I have read that information and it sounds like it will be cool(if it is true). And that is 1 of 3 projects Bungie is working on. And there is Halo Chronicles floating around out there. M$ has several big guns still in their holster. Hopefully M$ will announce all these things before years end, but I doubt it.

Around the Network

Yeah man. The next full Halo shooter will be a sure system seller. Halo Wars shouldn't do that bad though. I loved the idea of the next Halo, being a continuation to the last Halo. You go into hypersleep at the end of 3 and start off basically where they say you get marooned on a new planet with aliens that don't want you there. That would be fugging awesome. It would be cool to see that and the squad based, but you never know. Man im psyched for the next Halo shooter. Bungie will give some new updates to Halo 3 to keep it fresh, but I wonder what those are myself.

Hmmm..... interesting. I dont think it will be halo or it could be them just deciding what game to show.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Hmmm..... interesting. I dont think it will be halo or it could be them just deciding what game to show.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

It would make sense if it were Bungie-related as Bungie is pretty local to PAX and are planning a decent presence there. But the last Bungie.net update (or the week befoe - I forget) kind of suggested not get hopes up too high.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

Bungie already said it's not them. Don't get your hopes up.

I'm guessing Fable 2.

My five top picks.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (porting)
Resident Evil 5 (exclusive)
Perfect Dark 2
Conker 3
Mass Effect 2

xman said:
cwbys21 said:
Think Microsoft might be pushing GeoW2 a little bit?

Yeah they want GOW to be the new Halo they need another triple AAA franchise

yeah and how can u say this when sony is pusing lbp way to much.. both companies are going to over hype what little games they have comming out