By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - All hail the PC leader!

KZ2 said:
ssj12 said:
Cougarman said:
why is this one still open? oh well it will be locked in minute

hard to say about this one, Naz is a PC fanboy like me. This will be a tough call for him.

I say keep this open for ssj12, nazna and BenKenobi. PC forum has hardly any threads or posts.

i think you are right

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Team Fortress 2 is an awesome game but for $20 bucks you might as well bump up another $20 and get the whole package and buy the Orange Box instead. If you're lucky you might even catch it on sale for $30 like I did. Best $30 I've ever spent.

Hmmm... I guess it won't be locked then? O_o

Edit:
No, when asked "why couldn't you lock all of them except for the first one ?",
Naz Said:
"Because then it's unbalanced moderating. I have to treat everyone equally. If I say Sony has the right to a topic but Nintendo and Microsoft and Hentai and all the other crap don't I get even more complaints."

^ Well, there has been a free Team Fortress 2 trial since this Friday on Steam. It's the first time I've played the game, and I must say it ''owns'' CoD4 and Halo 3 in terms of fun and diversity! The custom maps people are making are just way too fun in my opinion!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

L.C.E.C. said:

Edit:
Naz Said:
"Because then it's unbalanced moderating. I have to treat everyone equally. If I say Sony has the right to a topic but Nintendo and Microsoft and Hentai and all the other crap don't I get even more complaints."

wait... he said Hentai... since freaking when did this site ever allow that?  honestly I see zero point in including that in a statement when anyone posting it gets perma anyways.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
crymetyme said:
pichu_pichu said:
even though I have absolutely no clue about PC or much about the computer itself...

I'll Join ^_^

we're happy to have the future richest member on this site on our side

hehe, I'll try^^

off topic: this one isn't locked? o_O

you know.. me, Naz, or Ben should really be the leaders of this group right? lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

SHMUPGurus said:
^ Well, there has been a free Team Fortress 2 trial since this Friday on Steam. It's the first time I've played the game, and I must say it ''owns'' CoD4 and Halo 3 in terms of fun and diversity! The custom maps people are making are just way too fun in my opinion!

Team Fortress is indeed awesome as hell. I have much more fun playing it that CoD4 of Halo3. For $20 more you also get Portal (most original game in some time); Half-life 2 + Episode 1 & 2. That's five games for $40 (PC; 360), $30 (PS3, though I don't recommed this one I had it before I bought the PC version instead),

ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:

Edit:
Naz Said:

wait... he said Hentai... since freaking when did this site ever allow that?  honestly I see zero point in including that in a statement when anyone posting it gets perma anyways.

There was an "All hail the Hentai leader!" thread.ntai leader!
That's what he was referring too. It was kinda pointless though. It only had one borderline "suggestive" image there that was similar to a Firefox logo... >_<

Aw... It got locked? that SUXX...

Goodbye last leader thread... I will miss you...

CURSE YOU SQRL!

JK JK

To Each Man, Responsibility