By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - All hail the PC leader!

Mision #2:

Show the wonders of Steam

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
frybread said:
Mission #1:

Stop the myth of the "$3,000 PC"

Fact:

A $500 PC can visually outperform any console. Here's a decent partslist:
http://techreport.com/articles.x/15009/2

Enjoy playing Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, Devil May Cry IV, Mass Effect, all in higher resolution, better AI, and better detail than any living room toy.

wow thats pretty good. Thanks for that. You deserve a golden star (imaginary though).

Now can someone help me with my picture postin problem?

FJ-Warez said:
Mision #2:

Show the wonders of Steam

they fear the unknown. but it must be brought out into the open, or else they will all live a lie.

sorry for getting dramatic, im bored....

quarashi said:
Lead scout reporting again.

Eye of the Bonk

wtf? is this supposed to be something TF2 players use as an inside joke or something?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

crymetyme said:
frybread said:
Mission #1:

Stop the myth of the "$3,000 PC"

Fact:

A $500 PC can visually outperform any console. Here's a decent partslist:
http://techreport.com/articles.x/15009/2

Enjoy playing Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, Devil May Cry IV, Mass Effect, all in higher resolution, better AI, and better detail than any living room toy.

wow thats pretty good. Thanks for that. You deserve a golden star (imaginary though).

Now can someone help me with my picture postin problem?

Try another image, sometimes it happens that some pictures can't be posted

Around the Network

I'll join, I'm probably one of the biggest PC Gamers on this entire website, I've been playing PC games since I was about 4 years old.

PC Gamer

Lol, I am honored!

Strategyking92 said:
quarashi said:
Lead scout reporting again.

Eye of the Bonk

wtf? is this supposed to be something TF2 players use as an inside joke or something?

Sort of. The scout in TF2 has a taunt where he says Bonk. So people went as far to make the bonk to the song.

This should be enlightening for people who don't know. Its when he pulls out the bat.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

the sony one has more class, this just seems like a washed up copy of what was a bad idea to begin with apart from that war away

obieslut said:
the sony one has more class, this just seems like a washed up copy of what was a bad idea to begin with apart from that war away

PC was the only one left unrepresented. i had to do something.