By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - All hail the PC leader!

Count me in...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

thanks for joining. btw, how can someone put a picture in a post?

OK..something is wrong with this thread. SSJ12 is the leader of the PC Army. I think you guys must be arguing over who gets to be first lieutenant.

super_etecoon said:
OK..something is wrong with this thread. SSJ12 is the leader of the PC Army. I think you guys must be arguing over who gets to be first lieutenant.

well i did do an earlier thread telling someone to rise up and become the PC leader. no one answered. so i put myself in that position.

crymetyme said:

In the post window, click on the tree image, then put the link of the image you want

Around the Network

Yo, count me in! I may not have a lot of games but I would like to join you guys! :D

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

you cant allways get what you want

zexen_lowe said:
crymetyme said:

In the post window, click on the tree image, then put the link of the image you want

i tried but whenever i post the image, it's not viewable and that little symbol in the top left corner is visable.

sign me up el capitain !

Mission #1:

Stop the myth of the "$3,000 PC"

Fact:

A $500 PC can visually outperform any console. Here's a decent partslist:
http://techreport.com/articles.x/15009/2

Enjoy playing Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, Devil May Cry IV, Mass Effect, all in higher resolution, better AI, and better detail than any living room toy.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8