By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - All hail the PC leader!

That is the strangest song I've ever heard.

PS: Should I buy TF 2 on Steam for 20$? All my pals are playing it and I feel left out...

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

That is the strangest song I've ever heard.

PS: Should I buy TF 2 on Steam for 20$? All my pals are playing it and I feel left out...

do it. it's not that much. show them how your skillz.

^Yes you should. Only 20 bucks that is a good price. It's a steal. I bought the Orange Box pretty much just for TF2 at 50. Get it! Plus theres a free weekend right now and you can try it out to see if you like it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

The original TF was epic back in the day with gameplay that even beat CS imo! I'll dl it as soon as possible then!
The skills are absent I think but I'll keep on honin' till I start ownin'!

sorry guys. i'm getting a mod to lock this thread. this whole craze needs to stop. but, i won't mind it if any of you added me either on this site, the PSN, or Steam if you want to talk, or play some games.

EDIT: maybe not. ill see what the poll results come out to first. vote on it here

Around the Network

Oooh oooh, me me me!

Ghost reportin'

why is this one still open? oh well it will be locked in minute

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

hard to say about this one, Naz is a PC fanboy like me. This will be a tough call for him.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hm... This one still isn't locked? I'm very very suprised.

Oh well... it will be locked in a minute. Goodbye last of the leader threads!

ssj12 said:
Cougarman said:

hard to say about this one, Naz is a PC fanboy like me. This will be a tough call for him.

I say keep this open for ssj12, nazna and BenKenobi. PC forum has hardly any threads or posts.