By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Breaking News: Wii speak MSRP=$29.99. Activision pushing the wii.

Splitscreen is a classic tradition to 007, nice feature =D

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

Good to hear that the Wii's getting some

I LOVE ACTIVISION

7.5 for Force Unleashed? Well I didn't figure much better from Nintendo Power, they're either very lenient or very hard on games, hopefully I can find the review to read it, I mean they gave Okami like a 6.5 and thats just crazy. But honestly I've loved games that were rated far worse *loves DBZ Budokai series and hates reviewers for giving it very low scores*

Always good news to have more games coming Activision is a great company and now that a major 3rd party is showing it's going to really try to make games for the core players, other 3rd parties will follow (looking at you EA and Ubisoft)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

30 bucks, a little bit more than i expected. then i realized, this is what christmas is for

Around the Network

@souixan: I was thinking earlier that the sound Wii outputs would be coded (with ultrasound), which the system would cut off.

@tastyshovelware: The idea is, that other people can hear what people chat online. The feature will have effect to vocalbury used online. If you want to voicechat during a game, you better keep your tone down so, that parents don't come to cut the voice down. Social pressure.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I'm sure they'll release a 3rd party headset.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

arsenal009 said:
Sweet, we're gonna have local multiplayer exclusive! More likely to get this than conduit for that reason alone.

Exactly.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

What's so different? If anything Wiispeak is better than a headset; when you use a headset your still speaking, everyone can hear you, if someone believes everyone around them is deaf once they use a start using their head set that someone is delusional. Wiispeak from what I understand not only functions similarly to a headset but can do confrencing, this seems amazing to me. Nintendo did want to head in this direction with the SNES, I guess they are finally moving on. =)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

bdbdbd said:
30 USD... That makes it priced around 40€ here. Damn. I was hoping it to be a lot (at least some) cheaper. Oh well, it's only money.

wouldnt 30 US be only 20 euros? the euro is more powerful than the us dollar.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232