By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

This one is great I would say it is more of humble pie than Crow eating.
http://kotaku.com/gaming/business/nintendo-touches-suicide-girls-24369.php
http://www.fleshbot.com/archives/nintendo-vs-suicidegirls-024368.php
http://www.boingboing.net/2004/10/28/nintendo_apologizes_.html

The lesson here is: when you fuck up, apologize. It is cheaper and less embarrassing than denying it.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
shams said:
HappySqurriel said:
ckmlb said:
I expect John Lucas in here when they show MGS 4 running at the Sony booth next week and end his crazy theory about it never coming on the PS3...

Are you ready John Lucas?

Just because a game is running on a system at E3 doesn't mean that it will ever actually be released for that system ...

His prediction can come true up until the day the game is actually released

I never understood the logic behind that prediction.

Coming to another platform is one thing, but not coming out for the platform it was originally developed for - is another. There is no reason for them to NOT bring it to the PS3.

Well we seem to agree on one thing for the first time ever (maybe last?)

Also, he had a theory about how Kojima hated HD or something among other stuff. Basically taking a bunch of stuff he said in different interviews and putting them together and coming up with the fact that the game that has been in the works for a year is actually just going to be completely dropped....

Agree as well. I tthink MGS4 may not be exclusive to the PS3 (may being key), but there is... somewhere between .000001 and 0 percent chance that the game won't see the light of day on the PS3. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

shams said:
HappySqurriel said:
ckmlb said:
I expect John Lucas in here when they show MGS 4 running at the Sony booth next week and end his crazy theory about it never coming on the PS3...

Just because a game is running on a system at E3 doesn't mean that it will ever actually be released for that system ...

Coming to another platform is one thing, but not coming out for the platform it was originally developed for - is another. There is no reason for them to NOT bring it to the PS3.

but then again Too Human has been one that has been for several consoles now.

First it was PS1 then it was Gamecube now its Xbox 360 

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Dolla Dolla said:
She had a new account?

She's back in her original form, with a knife and fork, ready for some delicious crow, no doubt.

Yes, Ackmed Tepish - aside from the attempted cover-ups of Ackmed's "bad English" to differentiate between the two accounts, when you look at the longer Ackmed Tepish posts they follow the same grammar and sentence structure as Gballzack's. Actually, s/he is using both accounts now, I guess to try to hide the fact that s/he was posting while being banned.

I wonder when s/he is going to show up for the fabulously succulent dish you've prepped?

marcus1979 said:
shams said:
HappySqurriel said:
ckmlb said:

but then again Too Human has been one that has been for several consoles now.

First it was PS1 then it was Gamecube now its Xbox 360

Too Human a game that never got releasaed versus MGS sequel of a very popular franchise that is in the process of being made as we speak (must be at least 40-50% done by now if it's coming out this fiscal year).

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
your mother said:
Dolla Dolla said:
She had a new account?

She's back in her original form, with a knife and fork, ready for some delicious crow, no doubt.

Yes, Ackmed Tepish - aside from the attempted cover-ups of Ackmed's "bad English" to differentiate between the two accounts, when you look at the longer Ackmed Tepish posts they follow the same grammar and sentence structure as Gballzack's. Actually, s/he is using both accounts now, I guess to try to hide the fact that s/he was posting while being banned.

I wonder when s/he is going to show up for the fabulously succulent dish you've prepped?

Don't forget that both mysteriously used the identical arguments as to why RE 5 is coming to Wii. You made it too easy Gballzack seriously :P

ckmlb said:

Don't forget that both mysteriously used the identical arguments as to why RE 5 is coming to Wii. You made it too easy Gballzack seriously :P

Well, it ain't mysterious once you know they both are one and the same!

I find it funny how Ackmed and Gballzack post one after the other, as if corroborating each other's posts in an attempt to validate the opinion of the same person anyhow. 

Come now, gents, this is not a thread for bashing. It's a thread for eating crow. How will I ever get Gballzack to eat crow if you two scare her off?

Dolla Dolla said:
Come now, gents, this is not a thread for bashing. It's a thread for eating crow. How will I ever get Gballzack to eat crow if you two scare her off?

Sorry Dolla Dolla, but I felt that this would actually get Gballzack?Ackmed to come defend "themselves". At the very least, Gballzack isn't one to shy away from posting convoluted retorts - ever.

Perhaps I'm wrong... me eat crow then?

Also, where's John Lucas? I'd like to see where he stands now with the whole MGS4 issue - still adamant that it won't show, or perhaps a change of mind? Or possibly he's keeping a low profile until E3 reveals any tidbit on MGS4 before posting in this thread?

She will create a loop by claiming the new price was the price of the 20gb and hence is not a price drop and so she will avoid eating crow thus.