By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PlayStation Eye game announced: Eyepet

Heh! Looks pretty appealing and very cute, looks a lot more interesting than Nintendogs and such. Looks promising.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

That looks incredible! Showing the camera a drawing of a car, the animal then grabs a piece of paper, draws the car for itself, and then it comes off the paper and you can drive it around? Yes, please!

I might have to grab myself a PS Eye for this one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Yojimbo said:
shanbcn said:
How can this be compared to Nintendodogs? Plz see the trailer and link is working now.

Dont even try to understand them.

Well done! You're on your way to stage 5 - ignorance!

Other than that, if this was on Wii, it would have been considered showelware.

But again, Ps3 doesn't have a lot of these games, so it may be the best in its type (ala The Conduit)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Yojimbo said:
shanbcn said:
How can this be compared to Nintendodogs? Plz see the trailer and link is working now.

But again, Ps3 doesn't have a lot of these games, so it may be the best in its type (ala The Conduit)

It is showelware in my opinion. Before Nintentodogs there were other games that you could play with pets(This exchange is over).

It will release next fall. By that time the price of PS3 should be 299€ or lower.

Around the Network

Exceptionally cut and innovative but not enough to save the Playstation Eye from the depths of failure

The game looks pretty cool, the little animal looked pretty detailed too. I don't plan on buying this, but i guess if you have little kids then this might be a good choice.

Yojimbo said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Yojimbo said:
shanbcn said:

It is showelware in my opinion. Before Nintentodogs there were other games that you could play with pets(This exchange is over).

Great, thanks for not starting a debate around that. I worded myself stupidly.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Cheap PS3 Bundles with Eyetoye + Eyepet
Crazy Advertising Campaign
Similar Casual Games (Copying the crap outa Nintendo)

= Alot of PS3's sold.

I think there is still a big opportunity to capitalise on the casual market from a HD angle , if Only Sony had the lower price point and the relevant software at launch.

reminds me of nintendogs