By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What was the most epic party you've ever been to?

rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:
If you're doing it right, you have no recollection of the best party you've ever been to.

But if you're really doing it right, there will be photographic evidence of your exploits.

or worse yet, my mate put a video of me while i was drunk and put it on his facebook!

Around the Network
PS360ForTheWin said:
rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:
If you're doing it right, you have no recollection of the best party you've ever been to.

But if you're really doing it right, there will be photographic evidence of your exploits.

or worse yet, my mate put a video of me while i was drunk and put it on his facebook!

I'm not talking about the kind of pictures or video you can put on Facebook. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Well it's hard to say, but i think first year of My University was the most epic party that lasted roughly for about 8 months, incredible experience, so many memories (good or bad) and loads of materials (such as pictures). I cant really pick one particular one, but the ones when you're most pissed or stoned tend to be the best.

not suitable to tell here =P.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Hmmm... one that comes to mind is a friend's house warming party. Here's what I wrote about it in my blog:

Oh yeah, then there was also ----'s house warming party. I'm starting to feel like the difference between me and this guy is about the same as between most people and me.

What do I mean by this? A rough description of the party:

-no furniture. he was moving out in a week, and holding a reallyreally late housewarming party
-the music was two seconds from the beginning of Thriller looped over and over and over again.
-there was punch, but you had to score two touches on the minigolf course before getting a straw
-there was cake, but you had to score ten passes with a softball and tennis rackets to get a spoon
-there was a drawing contest. three people in each team selected in order of entering the room, each given a different colour pen. we lost. ;__;

---- also suggested we have buttsecks. He was probably kidding, but I declined regardless, as you can never be sure with musicians.

The guy is pretty much how I imagine Rubang to be in real life.

Around the Network

Oh and i've never been to an Orgy, any good?

rocketpig said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:

I'm not talking about the kind of pictures or video you can put on Facebook. 

First, you'd be surprised what kind of stupid shit people put on Facebook, oblivious to the fact that many employers now check sites like that when checking out applicants.

Second, sometimes, the memories you leave behind in your friends' minds is all you need. For example, my brother and two friends have a giant mutual birthday bash every July. At last year's shindig, at 4 in the morning, I apparently stood up and ripped my shorts off without using my hands. I have no recall of this, and the next morning I woke up nude on the floor of my brother's friend's home office. One of my friends came up that morning, and said nothing to me but, "you, sir, have won the day." I then needed an explanation, and that's when I found out how I lost my shorts, which apparently was just the start of the early morning hours descent into nudity and madness.

Good times.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:

My 21st birthday would probably be one of the best.  I don't remember much but from what people told me about it, it was awesome.  We had a keg and my friend who is a bartender got like a minibar worth of stuff.  There are pics of me hugging a toilet for my life.  Before that I locked myself in the bathroom with a girl and I remember most of that.  Can't say anything about that though.  Pretty good party all in all.

My friend actually put all the pictures of me on the toilet on Facebook.   I had to untag them though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I don't think I've been to one.

I like Bacon said:

I don't think I've been to one.

Are you serious?