By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What was the most epic party you've ever been to?

Obliterator1700 said:
My first birthday, I couldn't do crap!

You probably did crap, and did it in front of you're guests which will probably make it at least an 8 on the awesome-scale.

My best party was a housewarming I think... The guy went anti-squat and had this huge old elementary school as a house. We had one rule: If it wasn't stuck on the house, or usefull you could break it. I proceeded to kick the lits of a few cupboards, others started hurling shit from the attic down. As people got more drunk and stoned, The party kinda went on to resemble the description Baddman/pigs gave.

I woke up on a table with some really overweight girl semi-below me and covered in potatochips. I never drank again.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
Obliterator1700 said:
My first birthday, I couldn't do crap!

You probably did crap, and did it in front of you're guests which will probably make it at least an 8 on the awesome-scale.

My best party was a housewarming I think... The guy went anti-squat and had this huge old elementary school as a house. We had one rule: If it wasn't stuck on the house, or usefull you could break it. I proceeded to kick the lits of a few cupboards, others started hurling shit from the attic down. As people got more drunk and stoned, The party kinda went on to resemble the description Baddman/pigs gave.

I woke up on a table with some really overweight girl semi-below me and covered in potatochips. I never drank again.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

If you're doing it right, you have no recollection of the best party you've ever been to.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

Frodaddyg said:
If you're doing it right, you have no recollection of the best party you've ever been to.

If you're doing it right, you wouldn't be able to talk about it either way.

I've grew up in a family that did catering and banquets.  The best one I ever saw was a house party where they had the back yard done up like Oz (as in the Wizard of..., not the prison).  They were all doing coke and lsd and having sex on the lawn, in the hot tub, in the living room, on top of the catering truck, .......

The best party I was a part of was at UCF off-campus student housing... there were things... bad things.  And cameras, but I am pretty sure I wasn't recorded doing anything illegal or questionable.

(The Wizard of Oz theme is funny, because I've done three parties with that theme.  2 were Bat Mitzvahs and this one other one.  Shrimp cocktail at a Bat Mitzvah, wild.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

pichu_pichu said:
the party after my bautismo...

How long ago was that?

Did anyone get drunk?  (that would be kind of funny for a party celebrating that occasion)

Around the Network

i have a few....cant choose the best one. But one of the best ones (top 10) started 5 pm....ended 5 am (for me) cause i got So fuckin drunk....but apparently it didnt end rite there cause i went to sleep with a random chick....but, i can only remeber few things about that....chick kept calling me a lot...i guess it was good, but i cant remember everything 100% ;)

I was in a lion suit, my best mate was in a Borat mankini.......

We were drunk, you know how it is.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Come on people tell more stories.

i went to one party were we completley pissed off the people in the flat above us, so we went upstairs and started singing down the corridor at them, it was funny as we were all very drunk

Frodaddyg said:

But if you're really doing it right, there will be photographic evidence of your exploits.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/