By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

Think wisely now, add every ability each one has from all their games and add it to them. So who is it?

For me its link due to the fact that he can heal himself using potions and fairies.

Around the Network

Kratos...How can anyone beat the god of war?

excellentbeing said:

Think wisely now, add every ability each one has from all their games and add it to them. So who is it?

For me its link due to the fact that he can heal himself using potions and fairies.

You're right. There's no way Kratos can beat fairies. It's impossible.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

....hahaha

kratos would rip links head off.

...potions and fairys HAHAH.
Kratos is a god

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

kratos would should the ocarina of time up links ass, pull his elf hat over his head and whip him with a chain made out of fairy wings.

seriously link can just about kill one person at a time the GOD OF WAR can kill like an army

Around the Network

I can't see how Link has a change.

He isn't a huge killer, he has fights were you have to use some logic and such to win. Kratos does (to my knowledge) just chop down guys. If Link can't find a good way to abuse something Kratos does, Link's screwed.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Kratos seems more likely to pwn Link in combat.

Heh Link of course Kratos cannot stand up to a bomb arrow to the face and Link has about 20 weapons to use to out smart Kratos, who is honestly a retard on steroids with a couple of sword attached to chains and should have cut an arm off by now, its not really hard to out smart someone like that. It goes like this, Kratos runs at Link like the retard he is, Link hits him with the boomerang, Kratos is stunned, Link pulls out the bomb arrows and blasts him in the face. Kratos would never get close enough to Link to make it a fight ^_^

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Im thinking Kratos.

While I've never actually played a god of war game, I've seen several videos and even from that alone I'll have to give this one to Kratos. Link may be a fighter, but his style is more of a... farm-boy turned hero kinda style. Kratos just rips people apart.

Marth vs Kratos however. Mmm..

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?