By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Kratos is a brute but I doubt he's as methodical when it comes to fights as link is. And really when facing an oppontent like Link pure berzerk just won't cut it.

It'd be a very interesting fight and I really can't say who would win. I mean Link with the triforce of courage and the master sword is a pretty beastly combo in itself and we haven't even discussed if he can have the Fairy Sword and be Diety Link haha.

I mean it's easy to say kratos because he is such a brute... but brutality doesn't always win the fight and this is a case. I think like Samus vs MC this is a stalemate kinda fight that can really go either way just depending on the tactics they used.

If you say Link isnt brutal you havent played with Oni Link!

Wait doesn't Ganondorf have a the triforce of power which gives him "absolute power"... I always thought the lesson in Legend of Zelda is The clear winner doesn't always win and sometimes courage and determination means more than raw strength..

Did I read too much into it?

Yeah Deity Link would totally mow over Kratos as well... and we haven't gone into the details of Link having the power of all Triforce parts like he did in the end of Link to the Past.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

So Kratos can take down Gods, but not Link? Funny, I say.

The God of War against a man of questionable masculinity in a green costume? That's a hard question.

Kyros said:
The God of War against a man of questionable masculinity in a green costume? That's a hard question.

Almost as hard to answer as you vs me haha.

Nah jk but seriously I'm just messing with ya haha.  Really it just depends what Link gets to use.   I mean it's not like he's a bad fighter.   Seems to have a lot more technique than Kratos.

Obliterator1700 said:
So Kratos can take down Gods, but not Link? Funny, I say.

We're also talking about mythoglogical gods, those guys fought and died all the time, saying you killed one of them is like saying you killed a really big powerful magic guy, sounds a lot like Ganondorf to me =D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

axumblade said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
NightstrikerX said:
While I've never actually played a god of war game, I've seen several videos and even from that alone I'll have to give this one to Kratos. Link may be a fighter, but his style is more of a... farm-boy turned hero kinda style. Kratos just rips people apart.

Marth vs Kratos however. Mmm..

Or Ike vs  Kratos.

Ike has already killed the god. A guy who isn't really a god yet so be piece of cake. :P

do you mean master hand? cause....I'll be upset if you just ruined fire emblem for me. ;_;

Yes, I meant master hand

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS