By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Nintendo release Motion Plus friendly peripherals?

Will we see new Wii Zappers and Wii wheels that can fit the Motion plus attachment?

Because I'm there'll be third party peripherals that do.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Omg no more peripherals please. My desk is running out of space due to Wii peripherals.

I don't know but I kinda doubt it.

I just hope we won't have to take the Wii Motion Plus out when we play games like Brawl that don't support it. I don't want to keep on having to put it in and out (lolwut?) when I play different games. I don't use the Wheel that much also.

stof said:

Will we see new Wii Zappers and Wii wheels that can fit the Motion plus attachment?

Because I'm there'll be third party peripherals that do.

Both Zapper and Wheel doesn't need the enanched features of Motion Plus

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

FaithRaven said:
Omg no more peripherals please. My desk is running out of space due to Wii peripherals.

You don't have a dedicated peripheral desk/table?

Around the Network

I'm hoping for games that support the peripheral first. I think games that use the wheel and the zapper function well without the Motion Plus perpheral.

Do the zapper and wheel really take advantage of the motion plus? So I seeing as it is easy to remove it, I dont think they would both making newer versions of them

celine said:

Both Zapper and Wheel doesn't need the enanched features of Motion Plus

Not now, but why not in the future? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

doubt it - I think from next year they will concentrate on games and we'll probably have seen all peripherals. I reckon that they are giving the third parties the rest of 08 to find their feet but in 09 they'll hit hard.

I think they will have planned for the Wii's popularity to carry through 08 and the last peripheral we'll see is storage, then we'll get a plethora of Nintendo IP's through Wiiware, retail, DS - all channels.

They've made the name for the Wii - they have the Casual crowd hooked now they'll concentrate on games.

Peripherals for the peripheral?

possible... it would really change the gameplay.