By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who would you want to work for?

Koenigsegg of course :D

if I am allowed to answer that...

http://www.koenigsegg.com/

Swedish power!

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network
Cursayer2 said:
Nintendo because it's easier to develop rehashed franchises.

Oh Snap!

I'd want to work for Insomniac because they apparently treat their embloyees very well:

http://sev.prnewswire.com/computer-electronics/20050620/LAM01120062005-1.html

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Microsoft. I could help devlop amazing games

I don't get why so many people want to work for Microsoft... :/

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

SEGA! Maybe I could help them make a decent game for a change! Failing that, i'm unsure about working for Nintendo or Sony. Though I would prefer to work on new games rather than the same franchise all the time. So probably Sony. (Though making short fun original games for the wii-mote would probably be awesome fun)

Yes

Around the Network

So upon that question, does anyone here work for Sony, MSFT or Nin and is hiding in disguise on here at the moment?

yeah i want to know that too!!! i know there is some NPD secretshoppers on vgchartz now :P but is there in microsoft, sony, nintendo peeps on here that work for them????

Level 5 ehe... other then that NINTENDO! WII suppose to be for everyone, but so far it's giving more an image of a party slash family console. Commercials over here really confirm that. Wish to see the WII grow as a serious all around console for young, older people, men and women and core gamers so for that more core games! Would be great to work with Japanese people so to skill my Japanese even more :) Hah... okay thanks, you made me start dreaming... Wish I could tell you I was working for Nintendo, but unfortunate .... I don't :(

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Nintendo.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

OriGin said:
So upon that question, does anyone here work for Sony, MSFT or Nin and is hiding in disguise on here at the moment?

Meh. My dad works for Sony, but is nothing to do with the gaming division, so don't claim I'm really biased or something.

That's partly why I mentioned employee discount Motorstorm for £15!

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk