By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Game Informer really rated Too Human a 6.5?

Munkeh111 said:
Riachu said:
docholliday said:
Well to be honest there seemed to be quite a few complaints.
The controls were bashed for being inconsistent, job balance, story was called a "trainwreck". The main plus seemed to be the extensive customization options. Tons of weapons and armor and alot of different enhancements that can be applied to them.

Does that mean that the story has tons of plot holes?  I knew the story would be a little confusing from what I played from the demo but I didn't think it would have tons of plot holes.

It did not help that they did not really explain anything. I think the story could be quite interesting, and although the demo was confusing, it was indeed interesting, I just did not enjoy playing the game

I hope you all do realize that they took the entire first part of the story out of the demo, right?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

i played the demo yesterday i love it , th only thing that loks weird was the story .. will see ....

The game appears to be too human then. Todays gamers expect divinity.

Considering that the game comes from SK and, as i've understood, the theme is similar to ED, i was expecting this to be a great game. Especially from the storys part.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

only a couple of more days and I'll be playing the actual game, can't wait.

No other reviews of this game yet?

Around the Network

Game Informer?  Never heard of em before.  Must not be very credible or relable then.

Well, Game Informer is one of the more important reviews if only for the amount of circulation it gets, so things aren't off to a great start. The game hasn't flopped yet though.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Well, Game Informer is one of the more important reviews if only for the amount of circulation it gets, so things aren't off to a great start. The game hasn't flopped yet though.

Yeah, it'll do that next week.

It was 6.75 and I think we should wait for other reviews ...

Game Informer is the worst. It is the freebie handout magazine with a gamestop card. Many of their reviews are written before final builds of games have gone out to the press.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt