By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 or PS3 graphics better?

The PS3 games look better on average (especially with beauties such as Uncharted, MGS 4 and Ratchet)

Around the Network
Bobo012893 said:
Multiplats: PS3=360

Exclusives: PS3>360

amen.

Barozi said:
Obliterator1700 said:

360 can output better graphics but not both graphics and gameplay...Whats a game without good gameplay?

lol that's exactly my definition of Lair ^^

Lair had amazing gameplay...LOL, to bad Haze couldn't beat it.

how about you just play and enjoy the games

Wow. Hasn't turned into an epic sieanr vs MikeB argument yet.

I'm don't know as much of the technicalities as some do, but as an owner of both consoles, I'd say the PS3 has gotten the edge with MGS4, Uncharted, and Motorstorm. Something about the character models look more lifelike on certain PS3 exclusives.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

To borrow a phrase from Douglas Adams... Oh no, not again!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I think PS3 should have better graphics

Final Fantasy 8 The Graetest Game

A (international troll detector) in you Army

ultimate_123 said:

So lets settle this. Whose graphics are overall better? PS3 or xbox 360?

Fall off a cliff and die. Don't post shit that has been posted countless times across the vast abyss of the internet. Please.

most screens of same titles favor 360 exclusives like gears and bioshock to mgs4 and motorstorm, You cant compare because you dnt know what they would look like on the other console.

Bioshock coming to ps3 if its the same game with no improvments will be a good comparison, like oblivion a year later on ps3 with upgrades isnt a fair comparison.

stll the graphics chips are close and the cell with its 3.2 ghz cpu and 6 spu's compared to MS 3 core 3.2 ghz processors. all made by ibm are very close there will be a edge to the ps3 wih the spu's but we've yet to see a game take full advantage of either system.

resistence and gears 2 will push these systems and we are in for a real treat as gamers.

i am shocked i have not needed to use any screens as proof of the ps3 superiority yet.