By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 10 new Metroid Prime 3 Screens- Hot.

How is it that when I reply to a post, there are three posts after mine?

Around the Network
Woof said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
ckmlb said:
RolStoppable said:

Nice find, Woof. A great interview.

No online mode, yes. That's great news.

If they could make a good multiplayer and single player you wouldn't welcome it right?

Right. I don't want to see MP3 compared with Halo 3 or any other FPS. No matter how good MP3's multiplayer would be, the game would always be belittled by FPS nerds.

EDIT: Hunters was bad, the worst Metroid game ever. Focus on multiplayer is not good for Metroid.

Exactly, it's not a game that's designed for multiplayer. What would be GREAT though Blue3 is if you would stop trolling this topic.

make you a deal, i ownt post in the wii forum you and all you wii fanboys dont post in the sony forum ?

Lol I like the PS3, and will continue to post about it.  A better deal is:  Don't fling worthless insults at other game systems, and neither will anyone else.  Please continue to post on the Nintendo forums, but post constructively with intelligent points.  Don't insult other gamers, or other gaming machines.  

naznatips said:
Woof said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
ckmlb said:
RolStoppable said:

Nice find, Woof. A great interview.

No online mode, yes. That's great news.

If they could make a good multiplayer and single player you wouldn't welcome it right?

Right. I don't want to see MP3 compared with Halo 3 or any other FPS. No matter how good MP3's multiplayer would be, the game would always be belittled by FPS nerds.

EDIT: Hunters was bad, the worst Metroid game ever. Focus on multiplayer is not good for Metroid.

Exactly, it's not a game that's designed for multiplayer. What would be GREAT though Blue3 is if you would stop trolling this topic.

make you a deal, i ownt post in the wii forum you and all you wii fanboys dont post in the sony forum ?

Lol I like the PS3, and will continue to post about it. A better deal is: Don't fling worthless insults at other game systems, and neither will anyone else. Please continue to post on the Nintendo forums, but post constructively with intelligent points. Don't insult other gamers, or other gaming machines.

are you blind ? who am i insulting.

the graphics look weak i will say it, wiis hardware is far inferior to its competiton i will say it if the thread is about capability of hardware.

ohh i forgot nothing bad about nintendo or their games allowed, graphics dont matter online does not matter. 

Guys, it's quite simple. If you don't think a first person adventure is worth your money if it doesn't have online multiplayer, then please, GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE. No one is forcing you to play Metroid.

Woof said:
naznatips said:

Lol I like the PS3, and will continue to post about it. A better deal is: Don't fling worthless insults at other game systems, and neither will anyone else. Please continue to post on the Nintendo forums, but post constructively with intelligent points. Don't insult other gamers, or other gaming machines.

the graphics look weak i will say it, wiis hardware is far inferior to its competiton i will say it if the thread is about capability of hardware.

ohh i forgot nothing bad about nintendo or their games allowed, graphics dont matter online does not matter.

It was more a coment about your posting habits on your previous account, though you certainly seemed to be in an insult war with yourmother on a thread not too long ago.  In general I'm just asking you to avoid these situations.  If you really consider it constructive to go into every Wii game post and say "graphics suck omg" more power to you.  I hope that makes you feel better.

Around the Network

I think the new screens look great.

Here's a question - Do you think that it's required to have played the first two Metroid Prime games to fully get what is going on in Corruption?

naznatips said:
Woof said:
naznatips said:

It was more a coment about your posting habits on your previous account, though you certainly seemed to be in an insult war with yourmother on a thread not too long ago. In general I'm just asking you to avoid these situations. If you really consider it constructive to go into every Wii game post and say "graphics suck omg" more power to you. I hope that makes you feel better.

lol um i actullay never did that, i avoided the wii forum pretty well.

RolStoppable said:
BlindSight said:

Here's a question - Do you think that it's required to have played the first two Metroid Prime games to fully get what is going on in Corruption?

I doubt it. They may have a brief summary of the events that took place in the first two games at the beginning of Corruption. MP games haven't had that many cutscenes anyway, most of the time you spent exploring a planet rather than following a deep storyline.

Yeah you should be fine.  Prime games are pretty unique, but if you wanted to compare them to anything they are more like Myst with Metroid and awesome boss battles.  There is a lot of exploration and puzzle solving, along with combat and some really cool bosses.  Still though I recommend you play the old games.  I'm pretty sure you could buy them both from gamestop used for a total of no more than 30 bucks.

BlindSight said:

Probably not.  But I do think that it's required to play them because they're awesome.  :)

RolStoppable said:
BlindSight said:

I doubt it. They may have a brief summary of the events that took place in the first two games at the beginning of Corruption. MP games haven't had that many cutscenes anyway, most of the time you spent exploring a planet rather than following a deep storyline.

This is good since I haven't played the first two either and I doubt I will have time to beforehand with all the games coming this summer.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!