By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 10 new Metroid Prime 3 Screens- Hot.

Raising the bar on Wii graphics.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Looks good but I would like to see it in motion ...

They were developing this game and they said "Hey!, Wii has programmable pixel shaders and can do HDR too, why don't we use that?"

Cool mech from the second pic :P

The draw distance looks weak, enviroments looks mediocre.

The characters are great, colors are really good (kinda like ZOE but much better)

I should respond to this the same way you responded to me suggesting Kate Beckinsale on the "Elimination - Women" thread. ;)

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Around the Network
Woof said:
The draw distance looks weak, enviroments looks mediocre.

The characters are great, colors are really good (kinda like ZOE but much better)

It's not exactly the kind of game that really needs draw distance.

Unless there are parts in this game that do and I am not aware of them. 

I'm like what i see Woof if you don't like Metroid games just say so...

These screenshots look nice, but you can't honestly tell me they were originally rendered at 575x327 pixels. I have looked everywhere for a screenshot of any of the three Metroid Prime games at native resolution, and can't find one.

RolStoppable said:
Screenshots look okay, but I have made up my mind about getting this game a long time ago.

Why don't you just admit it that just like everyone else if you could have the same game you like look better you would prefer it :P

ckmlb said:
RolStoppable said:
Screenshots look okay, but I have made up my mind about getting this game a long time ago.

Why don't you just admit it that just like everyone else if you could have the same game you like look better you would prefer it :P

Thats blasphemy, graphics dont matter dont you know that.