By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does racism exist in your City?

Racism exists in EVERY city. Or 99%+ cities.

Around the Network

Yeah, depending on the zone of the city I'm at, some people call me "blond"

My city's quite diverse. There are plenty of visible minorities (mostly South Asian), yet it would be a great folly to think that my city has no racism.

I've never encountered any racist remarks before, so i guess it isn't that big of a deal here.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

...My city is 99% Salvadorian...no offence, but I feel like the only Mexican within a 30 mile radius....Yes many racism here.

^_^

Toronto is the world's most multicultural city so yes racism is inevitably going to be present.

Around the Network

Not that much in Singapore and HK but there still is abit.

Almost everyone in my town hates mexicans, as Oregon has always been known by illegals for having an abundance of under the table farmwork, and relaxed requirements for obtaining a driver's liscence.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

My city has been racism free since 1993!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

i assume you removed all but one race then?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Onyxmeth said:

i assume you removed all but one race then?

Well if we removed all but one race we would be quite the racists huh? That's like saying the Nazi's wouldn't be racist once they finally cleansed the world of Jews.

We did it the old fashioned and governmental way. We gave everyone a tax kickback if they agreed to stop being racist.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.