By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does racism exist in your City?

my home town is very racist, the french populatio and english population do not get along at all.

Around the Network
perpride said:
Toronto is the world's most multicultural city so yes racism is inevitably going to be present.

Isnt London meant to be the most multicultural city in the world?

Thatmax said:
perpride said:
Toronto is the world's most multicultural city so yes racism is inevitably going to be present.

Isnt London meant to be the most multicultural city in the world?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyoursay/2007/08/is_london_the_best_role_model_1.html

World Have Your Say is attempting something ambitious on 24th August. London, Sydney, New York and Toronto all claim to be the world's most multicultural city - but who is right? We decided to find out. So we're simulcasting with four radio stations in each of these cities...

...Perhaps London's biggest challenger is Toronto. The Canadian city has been recognised by the United Nations as the most "multicultural city in the world" on numerous occasions. But try that line in New York and you'll be laughed at. Queens is the most multicultural borough in the US, and possibly the world. And who's to say Sydney doesn't have a chance to claim the title? People of 180 different nationalities live in the Australian city, speaking over 140 different languages.

I live in Birmingham, England. We are famous for our race riots here, that and Aston Villa FC. But It's black and Indian race riots that you here the stories about. Where I used to live you didn't set foot outside your house at night because people used to get beat up for being white. I myself had been chased shouted at, spat at everything just for being white.

Birminghams a shithole

Also, I knew a girl who had the shit beat out of her in Birmingham by a group of black men who kept calling her "milky" and other stuff. She was just waiting for a bus.

Around the Network

it does, sadly, although i try to educate the ignorant scum responsible