By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 low on stock?

Xen said:

Mastur.. that guy from Norway said there is a shortage there like 2 weeks ago. So yeah.

I said it in another thread and i will repeat it here:

Talking about Germany, there are no shortages of the PS3. Every retailer got them on stock. Send me the money and I will buy 30 PS3s today. Amazon has the 40GB on stock and the 80GB can be preordered. Same for the 360. Even the Wii is on stock.

I guess people are just waiting for the 80GB modell.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
Auron said:
Burgles said:
US = yes

EU = no way

Speaking from the UK at least, they are in every shop that normally sells them, online as well etc.

Wow so you been to every shop and checked every online store, damn must have been hard since you are disabled and all..... unless you have anything contribute...take a hint from your sig.

If you can't make your point without being rude then you don't need to make the point at all.  Consider this your warning.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Auron said:
Burgles said:
US = yes

EU = no way

Speaking from the UK at least, they are in every shop that normally sells them, online as well etc.

Wow so you been to every shop and checked every online store, damn must have been hard since you are disabled and all..... unless you have anything contribute...take a hint from your sig.

I don't know what side of bed u got out of today but it was obviously the wrong one...

I live in a large town in the UK and this has...

Argos, GAME, Currys, PC World, Gamestation - In stock at all of them...

Also a few miles away, Swansea....Argos\Currys\Game\Gamestation....In stock...

There is NO trouble getting hold of a PS3 in the UK at all...

I haven't checked "ALL" the online stores, I've checked the important popular ones - I think that is all thats needed, people don't just give up buying a PS3 because 1 store doesn't have it in stock.

...Seriously, what an attitude problem ^

I'll say no more thanks Sqrl.

Not all disabled people have no legs etc and are in a wheel chair, I'm registered partially sighted and have learning difficulties and damage to the frontal lobe of my brain, I can still walk.

Auron said:
Burgles said:
US = yes

EU = no way

I live in UK to and there is definately no shortage of PS3's in my city.

Around the Network

No shortage in Ireland at least not in my town.

Believe it or not, there are people that will wait for the 80Gb since it is the same price.... Not all decreases in sales should be due to shortages.

That's why in Europe the PS3 is readily in stock but it declined in sales....

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

I believe that PS3 is low stock in some european countries ( Norway, Finland..) but the main reason for low sales is that a lot of people are waiting 80gb sku. Who the hell will buy 40gb when you can get 80gb soon.

if i was wanting a ps3 i would wait a few extra weeks to get the 80gig sku

why do I have to keep repeating the same thing???

at E3 Jack Trenton said they are phasing out the 40GB and 80GB models for the new 80GB model.

From what I figure Sony is planning on doing this worldwide.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453