By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
eliasg said:

Which one is the best?? Discuss!

My vote go to FIFA !!

petixes dokari.

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Around the Network
Audiomatic said:
FIFA is the game for those that will never learn

I used to say this...

But have you actually tried the recent FIFA games for a couple of house?

Pure quality.

Burgles said:
PES used to be fantastic until PES4.

PES5 not much of an improvement at all...PES6 went all arcadey and generally crap...PES2008...Again arcadey, not as bad as 6 but worse than 5...

FIFA on the other hand started crap and has gradually got better each year.

I was a PES nut from ISS -> PES4.

...Since FIFA 07 though, FIFA has definately provided the better game of football. PES is a joke these days.

The only people who think it is better are the people like me who used to love PES but never actually played the last couple of FIFA games...

Get with the times I say!

FIFA has upped its game, and is currently around where PES4 was, but with licensed teams and a much more refined gameplay, commentry is also (and always has been) FAR superior.

FIFA rising for the star. PES falling towards the pits of hell.

Oyvoyvoyv said:

Neither.

International Superstar Soccer 1998 is still the best football game yet. By far.

I haven't bought a lot after that, as the ones I bought were horrid (and the ones I played at friends' places too).

PES has slowly become more and more Fifa. They've taken out the tactics, and made it less of an RTS, which is exactly what a football game really should be.

If I had to choose between PES and Fifa, PES wins by far. Still, it is nothing compared to ISS98.

Oh, and don't get me started on the later ISS games :(

Wait. Full Stop.

ISS 98 is called Winning Eleven 3 in Japan and the first PES is called Winning Eleven 5, so it's basically the same series.

I think:

FIFA 98 and 99 > Winning Eleven 3, 4

PES 4, 5, 6 > FIFA 2005, 06, 07

FIFA 08 > PES 2008

I'll say Fifa.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

i am a graphics whore and PES looks alot better then fifa.

So i say pes

obieslut said:
i am a graphics whore and PES looks alot better then fifa.

So i say pes

If you mean the PC version, ok. But if you say about PS360 versions, fifa has better graphics...

PES all the way. I said that I'd never play any FIFA again after the horribly atrocious 2004 and 2005. I played 2008 at a friend's, and I have to admit the player movement and behaviour is a bit better than PES, but the ball physics are still horrible, so I still stand by PES, though I admit it's time for Konami to fix some long due problems, like the goalkeepers, if they want to improve the game

each year fifa gets closer and closer to pro evo, but im afraid if konami doesn't sort out that absolutely atrocious goalkeeping and defensive AI im gonna be converted to fifa

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

pes