By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Ethnic Guy/Girl are you most attracted to?

mrduckbear said:

The most popular for gamers, particularly the really obsessive nerdy gamers who live and breathe it, prefer asians. but we'll see if that's true here.

I love it when people take random things they hear and assume it's true.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
mrduckbear said:

The most popular for gamers, particularly the really obsessive nerdy gamers who live and breathe it, prefer asians. but we'll see if that's true here.

I love it when people take random things they hear and assume it's true.

Life would be pretty dull otherwise....
Increased demand for fail pictures=more humour

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Kasz216 said:
ssj12 said:
cute/good looking, dont care color or race of the person as long as they are well kept up.

You aren't the first person to say this... but honestly i don't buy it and i think people say it to not appear racist.  There pretty much has to be a prefrence when all things are equal.  It's just another phyical characteristic like hair colour.

I agree with ssj12, but I feel that way because I take what I can get.

Most attracted to, though, it depends on what mood I'm in.  It's like that song that I posted in the thread about songs.  "Finding out true love is bllind".

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Incandescence said:
Fernando said:
Incandescence said:

- Caucasian: They're OK. Not too good, not too bad. 7/10

- Asian: Depends. Very rarely do I like an Asian guy, but when I do, I like them a hell of a lot. 8/10

- African: They're generally pretty nice and caring. Probably like them as much as Caucasians. 7/10

- Indian/Aboriginal: They're all right. 6/10.

- Hispanic: Hot. Really really hot. 10/10

- Middle Eastern: They're mean to me. 4/10

Take a look at my picture... Am I your type? =p

I do not want to judge a person I've never met, but if you insist, no.

LOL - you gots own3d, son. Haha.

OT: EOL - equal opportunity lover. I love them all shades. As long as they are hot, I'm like D21 - we're tag-teaming those chicks.

And make them a tad thick. Skinny chicks, not so much. Gimme a big butt and a smile and it's on.

Oh yeah - pretty toes FTW.

Lots, but asian specifically central, east, sth east asian girls. Japanese, korean, chinese, thai, malaysian.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

I'm a Latina lover, Asian girls are fun as well. White girls....lol...well...aren't as fun. They are really wild, but when it comes to bed talent thats all i'll give them. You haven't lived until you've had a latina on top of you.

MontanaHatchet said:

This seems like one of those things I should be careful about. Girls from any race or ethnicity CAN be attractive, but both for men or women, regardless of race, the majority of people are ugly. I was watching women's volleyball the other night, and both the white girls (why the hell does anyone say Caucasian?!!) from the American team and the black girls from the Cuban team were very attractive.

Also, calling blacks "African" is pretty racist, since you're denoting that they come from Africa. Why about whites who come from Africa? Hell, we all probably descended from ancestors who originally lived on Africa, so aren't all of us African?

Asian girls on average are the most attractive, since in this country, they're by far the thinnest race. At the end of the day, given the ideal girl, mine would be either White or Hispanic.

While I agree, we're all the same race. Every human being on this planet. The term you're looking for is Phenotype if you're trying to mark differences between a caucasian and an oriental group or even anyone else. You're right that all phenotypes can have attractive women/men surrounded by a bunch of average or ugly people.

caucasian and asian ftw!!!

I've had the pleasure to enjoy a variety of races (Asian-Indonesian once, Spanish/Hispanic twice, dark/Surinam twice and caucasian for the rest) but it's all fair game people, and all equally enjoyable. Stereotypes also don't hold true, all races are equally perverted...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
I've had the pleasure to enjoy a variety of races (Asian-Indonesian once, Spanish/Hispanic twice, dark/Surinam twice and caucasian for the rest) but it's all fair game people, and all equally enjoyable. Stereotypes also don't hold true, all races are equally perverted...

You're right, all phenotypes are all equally perverted, but I live in Miami I hold a really high expectancy level (Not exactly desperate over here). Everyone has various styles, from the way that they live and in which they are influenced in life, whether it be dancing or whatever. Of all the hispanic groups Colombians are the best women in the sack. Skills that I definitely appreciate aside from the notable looks. I notice all of the white models i've met at hotels or on the beach, hispanic girls I meet just about everywhere, and Asian girls just slightly at school. I never thought Asian (Japanese) girls would be too good, but I don't know, asides for a couple who are pretty physical in the sack. The white girls i've been with have had little to no skill in the sack. I'll it to them that they are extremely energetic in bed. The best ones out of them that i've had though experienced felt inexperienced and didn't know how to use that energy. Equally perverted yes, but as I said, I guess that I just dont live in the right place or they are just outclassed down here. I dunno.