By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Ethnic Guy/Girl are you most attracted to?

This seems like one of those things I should be careful about. Girls from any race or ethnicity CAN be attractive, but both for men or women, regardless of race, the majority of people are ugly. I was watching women's volleyball the other night, and both the white girls (why the hell does anyone say Caucasian?!!) from the American team and the black girls from the Cuban team were very attractive.

Also, calling blacks "African" is pretty racist, since you're denoting that they come from Africa. Why about whites who come from Africa? Hell, we all probably descended from ancestors who originally lived on Africa, so aren't all of us African?

Asian girls on average are the most attractive, since in this country, they're by far the thinnest race. At the end of the day, given the ideal girl, mine would be either White or Hispanic.

Around the Network

cute/good looking, dont care color or race of the person as long as they are well kept up.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

fazz said:
Oh, something I wanted to know: What qualifies as "hispanic"?

IDk cause all hispanics are different.

ssj12 said:
cute/good looking, dont care color or race of the person as long as they are well kept up.

You aren't the first person to say this... but honestly i don't buy it and i think people say it to not appear racist.  There pretty much has to be a prefrence when all things are equal.  It's just another phyical characteristic like hair colour.

I generally find Caucasian or part Caucasian part Asian the most attractive, though Hispanic can be very attractive as well.

Around the Network

I like White and Asian girls only.

Generally, I prefer Hispanic or Asian girls. Though, outside of those there are plenty of cute girls as well! ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Profcrab said:
I am an equal opportunity pervert.

I give this thread a 9.7.

What Profcrab is really wondering is if "amputee" counts as an ethnicity.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

fazz said:
ctk495 said:
I look for skinny good looking girls :p I accept it I don't like fat girls :O

Same here :D

me too!

ctk495 said:
fazz said:
Oh, something I wanted to know: What qualifies as "hispanic"?

IDk cause all hispanics are different.

Generally the term "Hispanic" is used to refer to the culture and peoples comming from Hispanic America.  Meaning, any South American/Central American country would qualify, plus Puerto Rick since it was occupied by the Spanish until the Spanish-American war.  Here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"The term is now confined to refer to the culture and people of Spain plus the Spanish-speaking countries of Hispanic America. Additionally, countries or regions with a historical legacy from Spain, including the Southwestern United States and Florida; the African nations of Equatorial Guinea, Western Sahara and the Northern coastal region of Morocco; the Asia-Pacific nations of the Philippines, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands; may be considered to be a part of the Hispanosphere."

Anyone from those countries would be considered Hispanic. :)