By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Ethnic Guy/Girl are you most attracted to?

Asian women are the best :) then hispanic

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

Hispanic dude. My wife is half hispanic (Panamanian) and Caucasian and she has a wonderful mix of traits such as her nose isn't too "hispanic" as mentioned above being an unattractive hispanic trait :) but the kickin curves most hispanic women have. Oh, the lips are very prominent, and one of my favorite things is the wavy hair and dark eyes. Plus she's petite, I have a thing for small woman so my dream come true.

You guys have to realize that just because someone is of a certain ethnic background that their traits can easily be characteristic of a completely different one. For example, I'm puertorican but I look like any other white dude around, does that make me caucasian? no, plus there are a lot of puertoricans who are dark skinned, "half and half", and just plain white.

- Caucasian: They're OK. Not too good, not too bad. 7/10

- Asian: Depends. Very rarely do I like an Asian guy, but when I do, I like them a hell of a lot. 8/10

- African: They're generally pretty nice and caring. Probably like them as much as Caucasians. 7/10

- Indian/Aboriginal: They're all right. 6/10.

- Hispanic: Hot. Really really hot. 10/10

- Middle Eastern: They're mean to me. 4/10

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Incandescence said:

- Asian: Depends. Very rarely do I like an Asian guy, but when I do, I like them a hell of a lot. 8/10

- African: They're generally pretty nice and caring. Probably like them as much as Caucasians. 7/10

Take a look at my picture... Am I your type? =p

Fernando said:
Incandescence said:

Take a look at my picture... Am I your type? =p

I do not want to judge a person I've never met, but if you insist, no.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

=(

Oh, something I wanted to know: What qualifies as "hispanic"?

Asians for sure but Caucasian is a close second for me.

I'm and EOE.

But I am racist against fatties.

Don't like fatties.

Never dating a fatty.

But I have lots of fatties as friends. They're always the best friends cause no one wants to talk to a fatty.

Doesn't really matter to me.