By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 21 Upcoming Wii Games to Drool Over

Great games. For every taste.
Few are epic, and some are just plain interesting.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Dunno why but Madworld doesn't excites me in a single bit. It looks very retarded and immature (yeah even more than wii music..which doesn't drives me wild but I don't hate either like all the hardcore fanboys around here).

It was a very good list. There were some games missing but it is a very solid list ^^

NightDragon83 said:

You know what's sad, not only is half your list of games not worth drooling over, but you've also listed pretty much every notable title to be released on Wii between now and the second quarter of '09... that's even more sad when you realize that Nintendo's big guns for the holiday season are Wii Music and an updated Animal Crossing with online... yawn.

You mean that... gasp... people actually have different opinions than you? The horror! Also, your second point is just plain wrong; there's a ton of promising games announced for Wii that he didn't mention.

Go get excited over Dark, Gritty Shooter #37201 or something and leave us with our excellent lineup of Wii games, thanks.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

At least some positive PR from a non-biased source.

There are a lot of sites out there which seem to feel that the Wii is a disgrace to gaming.

If you look at it objectively, there are a lot of options on that list and a lot for everyone.

It also is better than the list of 19 (not 20 as it said) that GameInformer put out for the Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

i cant wait for mostof those games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Of that list, I only really care about 9 of them.

Really care = I want it, I want it to succeed or am interested in how it'll turn out.

The rest is very meh for me.

Then again, I would say I only really care about 10 PS3/360 games and most are multiplatform and some probably won't see the light of day before all the games on this list have been released (including NMH2. Random choice btw as there are no guarantees).

@chasmatic12

Tales of heart is a DS game, an unknown main Tales is in the making for wii.

I wish I was interested in more than just 3 of those :( and by interested I don't mean Must play >
But anyway, No more tales madworld ftw :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Some BB titles missing there. Shaun White and Skate r gonna be the shit

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Waiting for Conduit and Tales of Symphonia