By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What was your Social Status like in High School?

God are US high schools actually like that in real life? We just had trendies, rockers, and random losers. I was a rocker.

Around the Network

If it makes you feel better Rubang, I still think of you as "that drunk naked guy".

O-D-C said:
pichu_pichu said:

We don't have a social status in my high school.......

then how do u know who to avoid and beat up on? :p

everyone is equal!

I'm fairly popular and I mostly hang around jocks.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

hmm, I was #1 student in my school in every aspect, most popular, smartest, most athletic, etc.... but then again, I was home schooled.

Out side of school, I was extremely popular, I played piano/synth for my church (and before you say, how does that make you popular, you have to realize I played for the youth band where we play, in the words of our leader then, "like U2") I ran a ice/street hockey club, organized football matches, had parties at my house every week after church where we would play ping-pong, Foosball, pool, video games, and generally just socialize.

However, those days are long gone.... and now I am just a computer nerd with a few friends, because everyone I knew moved out of the area.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

My school was small, but I would have fit into a very odd grouping. I would be considered a jock/nerd.

I captained our schools volleyball and badminton teams, and played on one of the best fastball teams in the country. The other side was I got straight A's and was considered a nerd, even though I put little to know effort into academics.

None of the above sorry but what kind of school did you attend? Seems like it was loserville if you ask me

fkusumot said:

See Fast Times at Ridgemont High. In 1979 I was Judge Reinhold.

Phoebe Cates caught you jerking off in the bathroom?

Hot.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Not sure how to label....

I had friends all over the sphere in every category. I was a "starter" in track/field and football. However, my click mostly didn't so I wouldn't consider myself a jock. I definitely have always been popular, however, I didn't hang out with "that" crowd.

Meh, I was just normal. Always had parties to go to, played basketball most days after school. My nerdy side didn't develop until after high school. However, I wouldn't consider my type of nerdyness the type that is unpopular in high school anyways.

somewhere between jock and just average guy.

I played some sports but not enough to be a jock. And i have friends so i'm not a loner. So i'm about an average guy.