By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gobias said:
Onimusha is more deserving of a ban than anyone on this entire website.

im glad im not the only one who thinks so.....

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
Gobias said:
Onimusha is more deserving of a ban than anyone on this entire website.

Says the person with 1,000 plus VG chartz dollars in ban debt beneath their name.

I made my point quite successfully above, if you don't like it, try your hand at debating. Even if games were selling as well as they were last generation they're still making ridiculously less money on the HD consoles than they were then. I'm sorry if that seems malicious, but its true.

HAHAHAHAHAH YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT!!!!!

By you saying that then you agree THAT HD GAMES DO SELL!!!!!

i and everyone on this site knows its more money to make HD games thats why last gen they cost 50 bucks now its 60 and the systems are more money!!!!!!

YOU ARE COMPLETE FAIL. If games sell "as well as they were last generation" THEN YOU ARE WRONG!!!

k now im done. because you admitted what i was trying to say.

SC 4 will end up selling more on PS3 due to PS3 games having longer legs than X360 games these days. things have changed a lot since the time any given game on X360 outsold the PS3 version by 2 to 1 in favour of X360.

that and vader is awesome.. plus i heard it ran better on ps3. i own it on ps3 but if you have a 360 please get it if you are a fighting game fan because its hot.

souixan said:
Pristine20 said:
Godot said:
Pristine20 said:
Onimusha12 said:
Pristine20 said:
Onimusha12 said:

The game is considered by most fans of the series to be the weakest instalment to date and reviews have been fairly mixed. Despite heavy advertising for the game and a shipment order of 2m units, the game has performed modestly and if its legs don't hold up it could easily be just another casualty of the HD movement.

In the end the biggest selling point of this game everyone agrees is the Star Wars tie in, outside of that it would have been lucky to see the sales of Virtua Fighter 5.

Maybe Bandai Namco should consider making a Soul Callibur FPS if they want to compete realistically on the HD consoles.

Because all FPS games sell like Halo 3 and COD4 right? Ever heard of other games like Quake Wars and Soldier of Fortune?

OT, fighting games have been on the decline this generation. They used to be the epitome of multiplayer enjoyment back in the day. As for SC4, I think it's more gimped than the previous iteration. You can't even get hits in after giving someone a GI! That said, I still love the game especially the customizations of the special vs mode!

While there is certainly no shortage of FPSs that have failed, I see no end of them in the near future. Eitherway if you want a game that has any chance of selling decently on the HD consoles, you need a weapon with reloadable amunition in the game.

So even FFXIII won't sell much. Oblivion sold like crap too. You seem to have a serious bias against HD gaming that is borderline ridiculous. Perhaps in the near future when HD is the only format around, you won't be playing any more games.

So you believe in Pachter's theory of the Wii HD? Good for you but I'm sure we won't see it for a while...

HDTV is going to be the Last man standing in the TV format wars. How many people do you know who still have black and white TVs. The next generation of consoles will all be HD because that will be new format and the TVs are much lighter and will be much cheaper than they are now. Nintendo didn't go HD this time around because of the cost and adoption rate. Thats a nonentity for the next generation. So I'm guessing onimusha12 will be done gaming by then since he only plays SD systems lol.

The only difference between color and blackand white and SD to HD switch is there was a clear gain for all consumers. Some people just don't care how many display lines their tv had or how much detail the image has, I have an HDTV in my room and all the sound equipment, my family still rents DVD's and plays it on the 28" tube tv out in the living room.  Even though there's ample seating and room.

Some people just don't care about HD or SD and while a majority will adopt on their next TV purchas given that there's very few SD tube tv's available anymore. I know a select few who will hunt down the old tube tv because the price and familiarity. I know my great aunt still had a black and white as recently as 1995.

some people would still use MS-DOS if it was still around. That just the way it is. The thing is, they've stopped producing them for good reason. In the future, most people's SDTVs would be dead and HDTV's would be cheaper than SDTVs are now. In the future, even if your family specifically wanted an SDTV, they'll have no choice but to buy a HDTV. Technology eventually moves on when its affordable to all

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Update! This week SCIV sales for XBOX360 was higher than PS3.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself