By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Still Buying From the Virtual Console?

This wire too bothers me. That's why I ever preferred NES games to "quick play". Turn on the console, Wiimote sideways and have fun!

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

@bdbdbd I know but why can't thay make just one like let's say a xbox360 or PS3 one. Just don't start say something stupid like it needs bluetooth or some thing cause correct me if I'm wrong but the Wii mote can be wireless and has batteries so why not the cliassic one. It's fine to make a budget version but also think of the people who like wireless controllers.

I will not hassitate to buy one for like €35,- once the price of snes games goes down like 50%.

Don't count on the price of games going down 50% anytime soon.

LingLing said:
ckmlb said:
LingLing said:
@Kwaad: I'd pay 15 $ for Gradius before I pay 8 $ for Stardust. When are you going to get it into your brain that gaming is not primarly about graphics for a lot of people.

Have you played Super Stardust HD? Are you telling me that people are buying that people are buying that for the graphics? The visuals are a nice plus, a cherry on the top.

Gradius: I played when I was 12 years old

Super Stardust: I did not...

So its very very clear for me which one to buy.

Then why did you buy any new games, or any new consoles, or anything after you turned 13? 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!