By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Key Weakness of the Wii - Graphic Capabilites?

321tttrini4everz said:

yea of course.....if the MIGHTY PLAYSTATION 2 lifespan was short then i strongly believe the UNSUCCESSFUL gamecube and the good welcomed xbox never existed.........

Why is the GameCube "UNSUCCESSFUL" when the Xbox is "good welcomed?"  Nintendo made a good profit off the GCN, while Microsoft lost like what, $4 billion?  If Nintendo just gave their profit + $4 billion worth of GameCubes and games out for free near the end of that gen I bet they could have more than doubled Microsoft's sales.

Around the Network
c0rd said:
321tttrini4everz said:

yea of course.....if the MIGHTY PLAYSTATION 2 lifespan was short then i strongly believe the UNSUCCESSFUL gamecube and the good welcomed xbox never existed.........

Why is the GameCube "UNSUCCESSFUL" when the Xbox is "good welcomed?"  Nintendo made a good profit off the GCN, while Microsoft lost like what, $4 billion?  If Nintendo just gave their profit + $4 billion worth of GameCubes and games out for free near the end of that gen I bet they could have more than doubled Microsoft's sales.

He was twisting the point of the comment, by making up a point that wasn't even there.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

@horriblebastard: Answer my questions and stop trolling. You aren't doing anything but cherrypicking peoples posts. I quit following you and demanded answers (same thing you demanded from other people) and what you did? Called me a fanboy and quit replying.
I believe i'm not the only one here who knows why you don't reply, it's because you'd only prove the point we are saying here.
Besides, wasn't this topic about is the graphics Wiis key weakness? Weren't you pointing out that yourself earlier? And who's the one that's derailing the topic again? That's right. It's you. Since you can't back up your claims, it's easier to talk about something else.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Did someone say something?

horriblebastard said:
Did someone say something?

Honestly, the fact that bdbdbd said that wii friend codes are more intuitive that gamertags has discredited his ability to make posts worth a grain of salt on this website. I'm a fanboy as well but I can still see. I won't write a post saying Folklore 2 would outsell halo4.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

@Pristine: Read the thread. In the last page, i believe it was dib8rman, put my thoughts into more understandable form.
If you want to debate the subject, feel free to post to the specific thread.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Actually I find my posting style dramatic and flavorful, but that's just me. ^_^

I also didn't comment on the effect of demo's, just that your logic goes against exercised reality and evocated fact. So to keep my point well our point simple I just want to know what your point is, because this is the where I believe we aren't even arguing each other, your all over the place in what your talking about.

Others and I seem to be spreading our selves’ thing trying to fill in your holes only to be met with the wall of opinion. So no if I wanted to know what you were thinking then I'd ask you; "Hey guy, what are you thinking?" but I didn't I'm trying to understand why your thinking what your thinking, but your going all over the place and I don't care to find out why for every little issue you have some are not even consequential, I want to know what is your point.

I thought your point was in relation to the OP (I'm not going to repeat your point because I hate responses in hindsight.) I want to know if you understand what your point is, then we can move on if there is somewhere to move to.
f you understand what your point is, then we can move on if there is somewhere to move to.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

You type a lot, but say very little. When you have something interesting to say that isn't pretentious, "look at how large my vocabulary is, I am clearly intelligent!", then please feel free to post it up and I may respond to it.

OK, see when a mod gets a report on a thread like this and then spends 30 minutes reading the entire thread he tends to be annoyed, particularly when its a stupid disagreement where the only problem is that people can't treat each other with a little respect and feel they have to make their point by being rude to each other (among other annoying traits).

So, let me make it extremely clear that going forward you need to show absolute respect for your fellow posters. If you don't think you can manage that, stay out of the thread. And yes I'm referring to you "horriblebastard" and all the people you are/were bickering with.

PS - I'm more than familiar with techniques of neutralization, save your excuses.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Quite honestly, this site is a fanboy fest anyway. It's main purpose is to create ad revenue for its creator, who sits in his bedroom thinking up sales figures which are then adjusted when the real numbers appear from trustworthy sources. That is why this site is held in very low regard in the gaming community.

Feel free to brandish the ban hammer, but deep down you know what I just said is bang on the money. ;)