By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Halo 3 Wins GOTY 2008. Wtf?

L.C.E.C. said:
I think many bots were involved. I don't even watch G4/X-play anymore. If I want to see a review, I just look it up online. The whole show of X-play has turned to X360 fanservice (It used to be more Sony oriented)

BTW, how the hell did MGS4 beat crysis in graphics??? I wish people would actually vote for what the category was, instead of what they like best.

SSB: BRAWL >>>>>>>>>> HALO 3

^My thoughts exactly

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

lol at the timing but yeh, halo 3 is one hell of a game.

So, I bought Halo 3 recently (new for $28), and I am completely unimpressed with the visual quality of the game. It plays well enough, and its fun, but it looks like a launch title. Granted, Master Chief looks great, but every other character in the game looks like it was lifted directly from Halo 2.

It is a good game, but it is certainly not game of the year material.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Please say they are joking.

Iv'e played Halo 3 so fanboys don't jump me

X play has the laggiest site I have ever seen.

M$ payed them.

http://www.g4tv.com/gphoria2008/index.html?cat=69

God of War: CoO best handheld game? I disagree. That game wasn't good, and it's nothing special. Gamespot was correct by calling it God of War lite. There is no replay value and the campaign is very short. Tactics and TWEWY were better.

Around the Network

Call of Duty 4 - Best Shooter
Call of Duty 4 - Best Online Multiplayer

Halo 3 - Game of the Year

wat?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

MGS4 beat out Crysis on graphics, MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

I stopped caring about anything from G4 probably four years ago.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Still not as bad as the year before where GeoW just sweeped everything. It was sad to see the black guy from GeoW beat Gaia from GOW2 in voice acting. I mean c'mon.

G-Phoria is a popularity contest. Halo 3 sold so many copies that it probably could've won best RPG and best Puzzle game. I don't know what people were expecting, but Halo 3 was my first Halo. It was pretty awesome, and I could see why the series was so popular.

I thought Super Mario Galaxy was the best game since last G-Phoria.
My opinion=/=popular opinion.